New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    matagtag talaga yung patrol kasi mabigat at live-axles front and rear ang suspension... it'll never ride as well as softer expeditions or even cr-vs

diba coils all-around na yung GU patrol? siguro ok palitan ng shocks yan para mag-improve ang ride

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi::: Yung patrol has solid axles front and rear and all four corners are equipped with coils. If you aren't satisfied with the ride, given that you already deflated your tires to the minimum pressure, its time you gave the shocks people a visit. Popular ang Old Man Emu (OME) shocks as well as Ranchos. Yung sakin, OME Nitrochargers nakakabit... malabot talaga and very noticeable ang difference..... well worth the 16thou.

..........and while youre at it, magpakabit ka na rin ng steering damper :D your suspension parts will thank you for it :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid, san ka nagpakabit ng OME shocks? meron kaya pang patrol? and para san ba ang steering damper and how much ito?

anong recommended shop nyo na maraming accessories for patrol, like bullbars, fog lamps, etc.?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ano ba model ng patrol mo? if it is the newest model the one with the 3.0 engine then i have a bull bar for you made by ARB. second hand but in perfect condition. Sahara model pa, it is the one that has built in foglamps sa sides, newest model ng bull bar ito ng ARB.

the suspension upgrade will cost you around 43k, 4 shocks, 4 springs, steering damper, and front caster correct bushings. if you want it taller you can add packers in the front. by the way OME ito lahat.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi:: pare sa Rats 4x4. Sa alabang.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    ano ba model ng patrol mo? if it is the newest model the one with the 3.0 engine then i have a bull bar for you made by ARB. second hand but in perfect condition. Sahara model pa, it is the one that has built in foglamps sa sides, newest model ng bull bar ito ng ARB.

the suspension upgrade will cost you around 43k, 4 shocks, 4 springs, steering damper, and front caster correct bushings. if you want it taller you can add packers in the front. by the way OME ito lahat.
    yung newest model patrol. how much are you selling the bullbar?
    mahal ata ng 43k suspension upgrade. ano naman yung 16k na pinagawa ni pajerokid? OME din yun diba? laki ata ng diff.

pajerokid, wala ka bang sa bandang manila or QC? layo ng alabang.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the 16k refered to is the shocks only. post mo text mo so that we can negotiate offline about the bullbar. meron RATS sa QC yata sa blue ridge yata

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    if it is the newest model the one with the 3.0 engine then i have a bull bar for you made by ARB. second hand but in perfect condition. Sahara model pa, it is the one that has built in foglamps sa sides, newest model ng bull bar ito ng ARB.

OT

sir ARB, could that ARB Sahara bullbar con bumper be fitted in an older model Safari? Y60 GQ model to be exact. I'm still looking for one that could fit in my service. I like the foglamps that comes with it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARB, may PM ako sayo
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    no it wont fit the older patrol safari series. i think it is only available for the lc100, lc90, patrol (3.0), pajero (new model uniboby) and pathfinder (unibody).

boybi, what is PM?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
suspension upgrade for patrol