New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    some sudbidivsions and places in cavite have mountanous humps.
    With my brand new car, I've made 'sayad' in meadowood a few times (with a full load of passengers) and in Camelia Bacoor along aguinaldo hway. Just gotta go slow.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    medyo malambot rin yung shocks talaga ng n16. try changing to gas shocks kung naka-fluid type pa yan. kung gusto mo mura talaga, mag-diagonal approach ka na lang at sobrang bagalan mo. yun, libre lang yun.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Mga magkano po kaya ang shocks ng Sentra N16? Actually pinaayos na yung muffler support. Naputol kasi kaya parang bumaba yung muffler sa gitna. Kaya palagi sumasayad.

Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    medyo malambot rin yung shocks talaga ng n16. try changing to gas shocks kung naka-fluid type pa yan. kung gusto mo mura talaga, mag-diagonal approach ka na lang at sobrang bagalan mo. yun, libre lang yun.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's not the car. it's the humps. i have a sentra, a healthy driver, and two and a half healthy passengers. changing shocks might not be the solution. shocks just limit the vertical oscillation, not the overall ride height at the back.
    my suggestion? bumaba kayo kapag may humps. heh heh. Bolante..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree. Change the shocks at the rear first to gas type. Had the same problem on my old 2001 N16 before. Changed the shocks to Paraut gas type and it improved vastly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sentra GX sumasayad sa humps