New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Help naman po. I have a Nissan Exalta DS A/T. My problem is when engaging Drive or Reverse bumababa yung RPM to the point na halos mamatay na yung makina. Malakas din yung vibration and parang sinasakal yung buga ng hangin sa tambutso. Pero once tumatakbo na siya, wala na yung vibration and as long as steady yung takbo okay siya medyo mabagal nga lang hatak. Problem comes back pag nagmenor ka or nagstop with the gear engaged. Ginawa ko nung napansin ko to sa car, neutral ako pag naka-stop until mauwi ko.

Another thing, if you turn on the AC, lalong nagdidip yung RPM and mas malakas yung vibration.

I already checked spark plugs, battery is only 2 weeks old, oil and ATF level okay. Went to a shop to have the throttle body cleaned and Fuel Filter replaced pero it didnt do the trick.

Ano pa po ang pwede ko gawin? Salamat ng madami.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Palinis mo yung mga sensors (MAF)... malamang yung MAF sensor yan madumi na

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    My car was finally fixed by a mechanic in Masinag. 5 minutes after I got into his shop, he was able to diagnose the problem. It was not on the servo, fuel filter or MAF. One of the ignition coil was busted. Most mechanics would check the sparkplug but not the ignition coil. to think I almost went to the casa and have my computer box scanned.

All in all, the travel to masinag was worth it (I'm from fairview).

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    bro, where in masinag did you bring your car? Do you have contact details or person to look for? I also got the same issue as yours.... Ignition coil is already on my list as one of the culprits of my engine issue....

Also, how much did you pay?

What do you mean the mechanic changed one of the ignition coils? GA engine has only one ignition coil...CMIIW.... areyou talking about the High Tension Wires or the ignition coil itself?

Thanks...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    up... how come I was able to reply but the thread wasn't transferred on the first queue? anyway, hope mr.thread starter will answer me... hehehe thanks.

RPM Dips when engaging D or R