New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Here's the May 2008 issue of Road & Track, where car media calls "the 2nd coming of the super supercar" - Nissan GTR were pitted against 2 of it's most popular rivals, an iconic American muscle and a European snob supercar.

Here's the cover...

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....rticle_id=6594

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    So.... who won? (as if I had to ask... )

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Wow!! U mean Sakuraba beat the crap out of Chuck Lidell and Goerge St. Pierre?!! Well, as of now their have been very impressive reviews for this Ninja, although I heard American Cowboys and Sleek European Spies have been trying to criticize the car down to the bone. He he... I can really tell they are indeed threatened.

Hey this may be a a start of a new era for Japanese performance cars lead by Godzilla himself!!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Nasty!!!... eh how much more if they used the supercar's V-spec model?!

And guys did you know that this beast was so scary the GT500 decided to put a 50 kilo handicap on this new Godzilla before it races? a first time in the GT series. Record setting again huh? (I believe the R32-R34 had a 40 kilo weight handicap, the highest then)

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well that's why it is a legend... still keeps on kicking ass the competition in a global basis, that's the hobby of Godzilla ya know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea_318 View Post
    Nasty!!!... eh how much more if they used the supercar's V-spec model?!

And guys did you know that this beast was so scary the GT500 decided to put a 50 kilo handicap on this new Godzilla before it races? a first time in the GT series. Record setting again huh? (I believe the R32-R34 had a 40 kilo weight handicap, the highest then)
    You mean they increased the weight handicap of the GT-R even more?! he he. Still trying to tame the beast I see.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Just watched a tv program here in japan today.. the GTR was beaten by a Gallardo Superleggera by a few tenths of a sec on a 3 lap race. and Keiichi Tsuchiya was the one on board the "GODZILLA".

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    [SIZE=2]Hey score 1 point for the lambo!... at last somebody did tame Top Gear's Supercar/beast of the Year at a certain point. But I guess the Godzilla still leads their match up.. by still a long shot. There's quarter mile drag, world known race track lap time records, motegi race w/ fellow lambo Murcielago[/SIZE], 911 Turbo and Exige S, etc. etc. As the critics says, Japan's National Performance car is currently King.

See this vid (part1 and 2) from U.K's Autocar- Nissan GTR vs. Porsche 911 GT3 vs. BMW M3. He said... wow and baby Veyron... but he keeps referring to the Nissan GT-R as a Skyline GT-R. Hey it's a Skyline no more bub. And oh did I mention that the GT-R is the heaviest of the 3? So what will happen if the much lighter more powerful V-Spec version come out? world domination inevitable.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjwJl4t-DF8"]YouTube - Nissan GT-R | Porsche 911 GT3 | BMW M3 [Autocar] - Part 1[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzEivL1Kruo&feature=related"]YouTube - Nissan GT-R | Porsche 911 GT3 | BMW M3 [Autocar] - Part 2[/ame]

Road & Track sets Godzilla to the Octagon!