New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I'm quite new with this forums... and I would just like to ask some questions regarding the X-Trail.

I'm opting to buy a 2nd Hand X-Trail, I am eyeing a black one, it's nice but something is lacking... the Roof Rail with Lights... I really like the looks of this one... If I'm not mistaken, this kind of option is in the higher edition of X-Trail but I'm opting to buy the 2.0 model only... Can I buy any aftermarket Roof Rail with this kind of looks or can I buy it directly from nissan...

how much is it by the way... do you have any idea with the price of this roof rail with lights...

Hope you could help me... Thanks...

Regarding with the performance and maintenance of an X-Trail... could you add some tips or something that I need to consider when buying this kind of beauty... thanks... I plan for an 03,04,05 model...

Regarding the seating Capacity...

What is the maximum seating capacity of an X-Trail... Is it like a 2nd gen crv with an 8 seating capacity configuration... or is it really just 5...

Hope you could answer all of my questions..... Thanks... just a newbie here...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Bump... pa answer naman po... need answers PLEASE...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi Glockrecoil,

Only the 4x4 version of the Xtrail ('05-'07) has the roof-rail w/ lights....you can go to any Nissan dealer and ask if they sell this separately.

On the performance....mine is a 250X '06 model (4x4) w/ roof-rail lights....the ONLY parts replaced are the front and rear brake pads....and change-oil every 5000 km....mileage is already 56000...upgraded to 18" rims.

Max is 5 pax....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi Glockrecoil,

Only the 4x4 version of the Xtrail ('05-'07) has the roof-rail w/ lights....you can go to any Nissan dealer and ask if they sell this separately.

On the performance....mine is a 250X '06 model (4x4) w/ roof-rail lights....the ONLY parts replaced are the front and rear brake pads....and change-oil every 5000 km....mileage is already 56000...upgraded to 18" rims.

Max is 5 pax....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Thanks... I thought the seating capacity is 8... uhhhh... thanks anyway...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Uhhh. I thought the maximum seating capacity is 8... I thought that the rear - rear seats is retractable. Thanks...

Regarding X-Trail... Roof Rack with lights and more