New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi guys do you have any recommended shop(s) out there on banawe for Nissan cars? Specially for Altimas? Highly appreciate all those who would reply...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    try the one besides unionbank nisparts ata pangalan. if wala sila stock tawag lang sila sa ibang shop to order papatungan nga lang nila.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    oks. salamats po. maayos naman po ba sila gumawa? balak po kasing i restore sa former glory yung altima. :D (pero unti unti.. hehehe. di kakayanin ng wallet one time big time.:D)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    with regards to car restoration and fixing car stuff i go to our neighborhood friendly talyer and i just go to banawe to buy accesories and piyesa needed by my mechanic, to bad i never had a chance magpaayos sa banawe. anyways goodluck to your project

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thanks. Tried doing that but our neighborhood talyer don't even know what an SR20DE is (i live on taytay rizal area) and the name altima does not ring a bell too much on them... nkakainis magpagawa kasi lagi nila sinasabi ibenta na lang at palitan ng bigbody. para daw mas madali makahanap ng piyesa... >.<