New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    mga sir gud afternoon po,anu po b mas magandang van nissan urvan po b?o toyota commuter van.which one is gud po.salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If your budget permits, mag Grand Starex ka na sir. Mas ok yun at mas may character sa daan. :D

pero between your two choices, Toyota siguro. Yung Super Grandia GL ng isang uncle ko, wala naman naging problem so far magt-three years na. Pero iba talaga ang Grand Starex.

Good luck

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    What is your budget and what do you plan to use it for?

If its bet. the Urvan and Hi-Ace Commuter, I'd go with the Toyota.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Both are good vans; its really a matter of finding one in good condition. The Urvan Escapade has better passenger seats against the bare bench-type seats of the Hiace.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Toyota Hi-Ace. Newer engine, more spacious, and better body styling (new body). But if your budget is limited, Urvan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He's talking about brand new unit? Well if thats the case, the Hiace has better performance and a newer interior/exterior design but the seats are still lousy; I just rode one last week in Aklan and my 6'1" frame had to do some gymnastic moves just to fit in the long haul.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The seats in the Hi Ace commuter are a bad joke. Overly stiff as if stuffed with plywood and the seatbacks are so upright, I was having geriatric back pains even if I'm still below 30 years of age.

The Urvan Escapade has better seats and rides pretty much the same.

The Commuter is a better driving experience, though.

Is the Urvan Grand Estate out of the working budget?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

What is your budget? (Brand new ba, o pre-owned)?

8404:duel:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    It really depends on your budget. If budget is not a problem super grandia. the captain seats are very comfy. but kung mejo tight it might depend sa budget mo. for a good 1.3M you can probably get the nissan estate. new body and aircon is like a freezer. tama sabi nung isang thread na mas maporma ang starex if di kaya ang super grandia. if you make up your mind send me an email maybe i can help you in getting one njgarin*gmail.com

planning to buy a van