New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Mga sir, need help. My car is sentra series2 94 eccs. problem ko, kapag mainit na yung makina umiilaw na yung oil warning light nya kapag naka menor lng then mwawala kpag nag accelerate na. always ganun. Need your expertice pls.

Isa pa problem ko yung tachometer nya nagloloko. napansin ko din kapag mainit na gagalaw na sya pero eratic and may times na ok sya pero sandali lang.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    For the flashing oil warning lamp:
    1. Was the oil being changed at the recommended intervals.
    2. Was the Oil Filter changed during the time you have the oil changed?
    3 Have you checked the oil level and is the oil level within the mark between full end ADD?
    4. The oil pressure sending unit may be faulty.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    either mr tipid is correct.. or...
    you will be needing an engine overhaul very soon. the oil passageways are already so loose, oil pressure cannot be kept up once the engine gets hot, or when revs are low..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe you need a new oil pump or maybe the bearings are already too loose so that oil pressure gets low when the oil pump is on low revs. either way it signals a need for an overhaul already.

i don't think it is the oil pressure sending unit. blaming it would be like shooting the messenger who brings the bad news.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    yes, change oil reg same with the oil filter.

evrytime na mainit na yung engine, mataas na din yung idling nya about 1000rpm na sya.

Salamat sa mga inputs nya mga Bossing. Baka may mairerecommend kyo na expert sa nissan engine overhaul?

I'm from Paranaque area.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Engine needs a major overhaul or just replace the oil pump? Madali lang po ba kaya palitan itong oil pump?

Oil warning light keeps on flashing