New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Back in January 2008, Suzuki launched a new kei car, which is in fact a small kei van, known as the Palette:

In September 2009, may dinagdagan pa sa kanilang Japanese line-up: isang super-astig na SW variant ng Suzuki Palette.

There was just one thing, Nissan's making their own version of the Suzuki Palette! Wanna see what I found? It's this!

At Nissan, this is their own Suzuki Palette. It's called:

It will make a presentation at the Tokyo Motor Show this month and it should go on sale in Japan this December!

Skeptical?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Looks cute. Sana ibenta dito against Avanza. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Looks cute. Sana ibenta dito against Avanza. hehehe
    Hope so... More pics:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Rebadging - Its common amongst car manufacturers. Nissan, Honda and Isuzu have similar arrangements. So with Toyota and Daihatsu, although the former owns the latter.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Nice looking ride.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    I dont get the size of this car. It looks small like the Echo Verso, but then it also looks like the size of Avanza. :D Nice looking car though, and good it does not have a plasticky interior.
    I hope they bring that to the Philippines. Nice to see that as a taxi or fleet cars! But for personal uses, no thanks.. :D

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Though it looks weird, i'd get that over the avanza only IF it's price is lesser.

I do also wonder how many people can it accomodate ? 5 ? 7 ? Hmmm....

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Why can't we have this kind of vehicles in the Phil? I just emailed suzuki and they said that its built for japan and only for japan.. damn really good car..