New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron din z naka display dito sa may wilson st. near uni-mart almost a month ko na nakikita. nung una di ko nga alam nissan pala.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for sure, at least 2M magiging price ng 350Z dito.

maybe it will be priced competitively against the BMW Z4 or the porsche boxster.

Nissan Motor Phils. will bring in a limited number of units, just like what they did a few years back with the 200SX. of course, the 350Zs which will be released by NMPI will have full factory warranty, which is non existent if you purchase from gray market importers.

detuned?!? come on!!! wag nyo naman sirain ang essence ng 350Z. :P

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ba ang essence ng 350Z ay driving enjoyment over long distances ala Grand Tourer? Hindi all-out, balls-on-the-wall power.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Originally posted by papa tots

Nissan Motor Phils. will bring in a limited number of units, just like what they did a few years back with the 200SX. of course, the 350Zs which will be released by NMPI will have full factory warranty, which is non existent if you purchase from gray market importers.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    papa tots::: my sentiments exactly

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMHO, Nissan Phils. would be outright stupid if they bring the 350Z here and detune it, like use a weaker engine or disable its advanced stability control program.

the silvia 200SX ther released here had the same specs with the others like it from other countries.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Hindi ba ang essence ng 350Z ay driving enjoyment over long distances ala Grand Tourer? Hindi all-out, balls-on-the-wall power.
    yup yup! you cruise in style! that's the bottom line of the Z.

the evo's power is really nice, but nakaka pagod rin yan! would prefer the Z as my daily drive... not to mention plus 10M pogi points!

and ang evo, pwede gayahin nila a-toy... hehehe...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    but, pag nagtapat na sa open stretch of road(kung meron man sa pinas) yung fake at orig, babay pirated!!! mwahahaha!..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've seen the new Z. It was in the show area for that car dealer along Wilson St.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....taxes would probably push the price close to 3M. una ko kasi nakita to' sa LA, batang armenian pa may dala. ganda ng exhaust note.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
nissan_shift