New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Mga boss, nid help po sa shift shock ng reverse medyo malakas. Ano po kaya problem and san po maganda magsimula ng diagnosis? I hope somebody can help me. If meron din po kayong ma refer na pagawaan na di mahal mag singil kung sakali.. Thanks in advance..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You can try taking it to the casa first and let them diagnose the problem. If ever they will charge minimal fee if you decide not to let them fix it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A good dialysis is a first step. 700 pesos for the use of the machine, 200 pesos per liter of atf. But yes, no harm in getting the dealers opinion as well as a 2nd and 3rd opinion also.

I usually start with a dialysis before going to bigger and more expensive stuff.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Actually po i already went to casa and they told me that un nga ATF ang papalitan but ilang beses na nagpalit ng ATF before i visited casa. Excessive po kc ung shiftshock ng reverse and there are times na di pmapasok ung reverse.. wer po kaya ung recommended shops nyo aside casa para pa diagnose ko ung sira? THanks po ulit.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Simply draining the atf doesnt remove the accumulated in the torque converter, thats where dialysis comes in po

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ok sir.. Snxa na po kinda newbie kc ako sa mga procedure ng mga sasakyan.. cge po i'll give it a try first and i will let u know guys if it turns out that this will solve problem.. Thanks sa replies again.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Simply draining the atf doesnt remove the accumulated in the torque converter, thats where dialysis comes in po
    Sir, where can we have that "dialysis" done?

My apologies to the thread starter for thread hijack.

Good day.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Madami pong places, they are in the workshop forums. May dialysis thread po tayo doon,

Nissan X-trail Shift Shock Problem (Reverse Only)