New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The red and yellow cars in the pictures could be primera, I am not sure but it is very popular nissan car in New Zealand.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i really want a 350z...my wife really wants a murano. i think chances are pretty good our next car will be a nissan

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by ale828
    its probably because of the nissan stanza/ california of the late 80's. These cars was prone to break downs and had lots of problems. Just think you can see a lot more box type lancers running in the road as compared to a stanza and to think these lancers are several years older than the stanza.
    True that the box type Sentra and California contributed to this image problem, the reason why I think they were problematic is because during that time, they were in high demand such that NMPI was not doing their typical quality check, everything was done in haste to serve the demand. Of course this back fired thus denting Nissan's image. I think that image is slowly changing ever since the introduction of the 2nd generation Cefiro and Sentra Exalta. I think what Nissan, that is NMPI should do now is to follow the shift in image of Nissan, that is from bland to sporty and affordable vehicles. Take a look at the ALtima, Maxima, G35 coupe and sedan, M45, Murano, FX45/35. All these vehicles point to a sporting image.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by inigo
    The red and yellow cars in the pictures could be primera, I am not sure but it is very popular nissan car in New Zealand.
    The red and yellow cars are known as the Sentra SE-R and SE-R SpecV, also known as the Pulsar in Australia, and Sunny in Singapore and Hong Kong.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ay ang ganda, nawala yung last reply ko. :hihihi:

anyway, Primera is a step-up than the Sentra.

badkuk, akala ko kse mismong Nissan ang nag admit about their image problem, yun pala consumers. Kaya ko tinanong, out of curiousity land din. :cool:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ko gusto korte ng quest masyadong drop ang lines sa likod pero had to admit maganda ang interior lalo na yung moonroof

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm...strange, la akong mahanap na pics for the sentra m1...the ones on www.nissan.com.tw, walan side profile e

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Nissan....... WoW!!!