New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 131 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi to all ulit. saan maganda magpa body repair ng ating vanette? did anyone tried headturners in cavite? dami na kasing bulok

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boineksdoor View Post
    2nd owner na po napagbilhan ko ...
    she bought the Van Feb 2009 from the First owner who is a Doctor.
    K2tpos lang po ipa-register last October 2010 and pina-check ko din
    po from an LTO friend and malinis naman po papel ..

Thanks!

That means nasa Doktor ang van nuong nag-Ondoy, bro. Did you ask them kung saan nakatira ang Doktor na first owner?

I assume that you inspected the van for any sign of flooding issue.

11.5K:cheers2:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

That means nasa Doktor ang van nuong nag-Ondoy, bro. Did you ask them kung saan nakatira ang Doktor na first owner?

I assume that you inspected the van for any sign of flooding issue.

SA PROVIDENT VILLAGE!!!! joke lang po.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanette747 View Post
    SA PROVIDENT VILLAGE!!!! joke lang po.

Hahaha!

The AC of our ride conked out. Two weeks ago I had a blown fuse which I replaced with one with similar rating.
    Everything was okay until tonight.
    The fuse is okay but the compressor is not engaging.
    Will have it checked tomorrow morning.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010

Hahaha!

The AC of our ride conked out. Two weeks ago I had a blown fuse which I replaced with one with similar rating.
    Everything was okay until tonight.
    The fuse is okay but the compressor is not engaging.
    Will have it checked tomorrow morning.

Friend - If it's not engaging that means electrical problem yan...sana loose connection lang or broken circuit...Nothing major as in compressor clutch. calling calling Shauskie!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It was a case of gross leak in the coil, bro. The compressor is not engaging because of a safety pressure switch.... Mukhang gastos ito....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanette747 View Post
    Friend - If it's not engaging that means electrical problem yan...sana loose connection lang or broken circuit...Nothing major as in compressor clutch. calling calling Shauskie!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

katatapos ko lang i-tuneup si spidey ko this morning..re-torque head bolts and valve-train assy bolts, re-adjusted valve clearances, breaker point cleaning and gap adjustment, spark plug cleaning and re-gaping, carb linkage cleaning, air filter cleaning, engine top cleaning, timing check..conditioned na ulit para sa malayoang biyahe this holiday season..
    *cvt - sana nga di pa defective yung copmressor clutch mo gaya ng sabi ni v747 or sana di rin stuckup yung compressor shafting...sana relay lang para mura at madali lang magawa...gawa na nga ba? di ba pinagawa mo kaninang umaga?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boineksdoor View Post
    bought the VANETTE 1999 from the Bacoor seller last Monday ..
    I'm satisfied so far ...
    Question lang po mga Sir's .. San po ba maganda magpa-Tune-up
    and change oil ng Vanette .. Nissan or Gasoline Stations???

Thanks
    congratz bro...sama ka pag may EB ulit..patune up ka sa kilala mong mahusay para di ka lokohin...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006

It was a case of gross leak in the coil, bro. The compressor is not engaging because of a safety pressure switch.... Mukhang gastos ito....

bagal ng browser at pc ko a..nauna ka magpost bago sakin..anyway..yan na ba yung diagnosis ng a/c technician? ganyan nga mangyayari to protect your compressor pag wala nang freon..san galing yung leak?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shauskie View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

katatapos ko lang i-tuneup si spidey ko this morning..re-torque head bolts and valve-train assy bolts, re-adjusted valve clearances, breaker point cleaning and gap adjustment, spark plug cleaning and re-gaping, carb linkage cleaning, air filter cleaning, engine top cleaning, timing check..conditioned na ulit para sa malayoang biyahe this holiday season..
    Sherwin - Pde ka ba ma-invite para i-tuneup rin van ko? Kailangan ko rin gawin mga ginawa mo kay spidey! Medyo oras na uli ipa-condition kaya lang wala na akong makita na gagagawa na katulad mo. Kahit EB tayo sagot ko na lahat ng expenses pati board and lodging. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Merry Christmas sa iyo.....