New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 82 of 131 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    That is what I am thinking, too, bro..... Let's wait for bro shauskie's input....

Sumama ka na rin, para may mini-EB tayo....

Ang hirap makaalis ngayon, dahil ang daming affairs dahil nga magpapasko.....

Based on the limited pictures, mukhang sariwa pa ang mga upuan ng unit ng taga Bacoor... Pero, ang kitid ng garahe, kaya baka may mga gasgas ang tagliran.... Saan kaya sa Bacoor sila? Binabaha kasi ang lugar na iyan, dahil mababa at tabing dagat......

11.4K:eathis:

Thanks for the input po mga Sir/s ...
    Plan ko po puntahan mamaya yung taga Bicutan just to see the Van and take more pictures .. Yung taga-Bacoor naman po - magmi-meet daw kami sa MOA sa Sunday ...
    I'm really praying na sana po mapili ko yung mas maganda ..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    syanga po pala ..
    Cubao Area po ako pero sa Alabang po ako nagwo-Work ...
    Budget ko po sana hangang 160-170 lang sana kung makakatawad pa ..

Thanks po.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ I haven't really checked last Sunday's Bulletin for prevailing used-vehicle prices.

However, these are approx 12 year-old rides, and therefore there are some hitches that will need to be fixed in a short while.

Also, please do not be swayed that these are Grand Coaches. They differ only in minor aesthetics compared to the regular Vanettes.

I suggest that you haggle as lowly as you can. Even if they say there is nothing to fix. I am certain that there will one or two in a short while.

Check the tyres of the unit from Bacoor,- it's not detailed in any of their pictures....

Remember that you have the power, since you have the money. They only have a vintage used merchandise, which they would like to dispose of. Use this to your advantage.

Last edited by CVT; December 2nd, 2010 at 10:46 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

^^^ I haven't really checked last Sunday's Bulletin for prevailing used-vehicle prices.

However, these are approx 12 year-old rides, and therefore there are some hitches that will need to be fixed in a short while.

Also, please do not be swayed that these are Grand Coaches. They differ only in minor aesthetics compared to the regular Vanettes.

I suggest that you haggle as lowly as you can. Even if they say there is nothing to fix. I am certain that there will one or two in a short while.

Check the tyres of the unit from Bacoor,- it's not detailed in any of their pictures....

Remember that you have the power, since you have the money. They only have a vintage used merchandise, which they would like to dispose of. Use this to your advantage.

Will take Note Sir CVT .. I will get a copy of Car Finder din po today for more choices ...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by boineksdoor View Post
    Will take Note Sir CVT .. I will get a copy of Car Finder din po today for more choices ...
    Boi,

Check out my Van muna so that you can compare. Punta ka sa UP Village if you have time so I can show you what to watch out for. Medyo fully utilized na van ko (180,000 kms) but I try to keep it in shape. I bought it brand new 1996 ...Original Owner ako nito.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanette747 View Post
    Boi,

Check out my Van muna so that you can compare. Punta ka sa UP Village if you have time so I can show you what to watch out for. Medyo fully utilized na van ko (180,000 kms) but I try to keep it in shape. I bought it brand new 1996 ...Original Owner ako nito.

Sir,

Thanks for the offer po .. Text me po your No. sa 0917-5000375 ..
    Kung available po kayo Sunday AM, puntahan ko po kayo.

Godbless.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Updates lang po mga Sir/s;

Nakita ko na po yung 1st Vanette kahapon ...
    Here are my findings:

PROs:
    - Low Millage (67T)
    - Lata Body

CONs:
    - Medyo Mahina blower ng aircon
    - Medyo madumi interior
    - Not working pull-up Rear Glass
    - Some scrathces (Tolerable)
    - Not working Coolbox

... So far, yan lang po ang napansin ko .. problem lang po is - hindi ko na-test drive dahil yung kapatid lang ng may-ari ang nanduon ...

I will meet with the Vanette owner of Baccor on Sunday sa MOA .. Anyone who have time to help and meet with me will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Boi

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanette747 View Post
    Boi,

Boi,

Ayos na ayos ang ride ni vanette747. Sya ang first owner at marami kang makukuhang ideas sa ride nya. Magaling sya mag-alaga.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by macgyver1432000 View Post
    Boi,

Ayos na ayos ang ride ni vanette747. Sya ang first owner at marami kang makukuhang ideas sa ride nya. Magaling sya mag-alaga.

Opo .. Looking forward to meet with him po ... Sana available sya sa Sunday para maturuan nya ako bago ako makipag-meet sa MOA ..

Thanks po.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Wala po bang problema kung May open Deed of Sale lang yung 2nd owner sa 1st Owner??? Ano po ba ang dapat hingiin maliban sa Open Deed of Sale, Original C.R. and Photocopy ng ID of the 1st owner???

Please advise po ...

Thanks