New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 131 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aijie28 View Post
    sir di ko lang alam kung nilipat pero meron syang condenser sa passengers side na nakahiga then may auxillary fan sya and sa may unahan banda ng radiator may nakahiga din dun na condenser with fan and yung sa radiator ko may auxillary fan din hehehe...sa lolo ko pa kasi itong van na to sinetup ko lang onti..love this van since kinder ako hatid sundo na ako neto
    That setup has already been modified, bro. The second condenser with additional aux fan under the passenger's seat is the same modified setup as mine.

However, are you sure that there's an aux fan on the radiator? It could be the clutch fan you're talking about.... You may want to check,- there is a clutch fan and then the radiator and some people I know added another aux fan in front of the radiator. This could be your setup...

If that is the case, then dapat wala nang overheat iyan...

Since you are from LPC, then any aircon issue, bring it to Ceejay's, along Zapote-Alabang Road, right after passing by Perpetual Hospital going to Alabang. Just tell Joel and Cora that you are from tsikot and they will give you discount. They're very good at aircon repair and maintenance.

10.2K:chicken:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    double post sorry

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    yes sir im sure na may auxillary fan po...i still dont know the problem kanina drinain ko yung water ng radiator and replace it with mineral water...pero kanina still nag over heat.....
    my 2nd is papagawa ko na din yung aircon ko kasi nahihinaan na ako sa lamig and parang humihina yung hatak pag naka aircon..but first i need to fix the overheat problem can some one help me please?..any way sir saan po kaya ako makakabili ng headgasket na set kasi may leaks na ung engine ko eh and how much would it cost?and pag pinaayos?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    good day vanette owners,
    i acquired a 95 vanette last april and now its an onging project. i am restoring it and need the ff parts. maybe you could help me out sourcing the parts.
    1. window rubber (for sliding door/middle windows-marupok na kasi)
    2. 2nd row seats (the former owner removed it and nowhere to be found)

also, i got 4 good tires from a honda crv 205x70x15. thinking of getting 15x7 wheels. just want to know if anybody have tried putting these tires on their vans. sasayad kaya ito especially sa front side.

here is my project:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- 14 lang ang stock na gulong ng Vanette... With 15, there is just a very small clearance with the wheel wheel sa unahan.... Leaf spring suspension ang sa unahan, kaya dumadapa ito over time.... So, there goes....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Bro good afternoon sa inyong lahat. Tanong ko lang kung saan ang NISWAY sa Ligaya at sinong magaling at mura nyong mekaniko around this area. Location ko is bago kami makarating ng MASINAG along Marcos Highway. Tsaka gusto korin palipat yung condenser (2nd) na nakadikit sa radiator san ba puede pagawa to tsaka magkano po? Any help would be highly appreciated. Kasi pagnakatigil sa traffic umaangat ang temperature pag tumakbo po ok naman at nabasa kopo dito palipat sa passenger side pero sinisilip kopo may battery at expansion water tank dito nakalagay. thanks a lot po ulit sa lahat na makakatulong

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    kainis di pa rin ma solve overheat problem do you think dahil kaya ito sa engine leak?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    gud am vanette owners,

where can i get 2nd row seats (behind the captain seats), hope somebody can help me and if any vanette owners who removed it and willing to sell just text me at 09178302278

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rjburgos View Post
    gud am vanette owners,

where can i get 2nd row seats (behind the captain seats), hope somebody can help me and if any vanette owners who removed it and willing to sell just text me at 09178302278

Bro.,- are you looking for the fixed bench seat(non reclining) with the rightmost seat that can be folded?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Bro.,- are you looking for the fixed bench seat(non reclining) with the rightmost seat that can be folded?

CVT.....yup that is the one i'm looking for...do you know someone or where i can get this seats.......my vanette is in the finishing part of painting i'm hoping i can get the seats para makabit na agad pag labas ng shop.....if you have one my number is 09178302278 and 09189852125 msg me just in case