New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    just got a 95 nissan vanette and i am having it body repair and painting....restoring it to look like a new one trying to be...
    well in about 2 months matapos na sana and hoping there will be a vanette club soon... will bookmark this forum and check on it in the future....more power to VANETTE owners

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    here is the updated pic of my vanette.......
    have finished with the body repair and good thing wala pang masyadong rust....still fresh and this is the first time to be painted...replaced the complete clutch system, new starter motor, replaced it with more powerful 90 amp alternator (orig was jsut 60amps),
    i am looking for new window rubber since marupok na mahirap maghanap even in banawe and pasay....maybe you can help out me in sourcing these parts

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rjburgos View Post
    here is the updated pic of my vanette.......
    have finished with the body repair and good thing wala pang masyadong rust....still fresh and this is the first time to be painted...replaced the complete clutch system, new starter motor, replaced it with more powerful 90 amp alternator (orig was jsut 60amps),
    i am looking for new window rubber since marupok na mahirap maghanap even in banawe and pasay....maybe you can help out me in sourcing these parts
    welcome to tsikot pre...kita ko rin profile mo sa ibang site (with posted picz)..di ko lang sigurado if pwede mag banggit ng ibang site name dito.
    good luck sa restoration ng vanette mo..safe driving.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Join din ako hehehe i have vanette 1996 model taga LPC din po ako sa CAA

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    good day vanette owners,
    hope that somebody will initiate organizing a club for this workhorse van of ours........

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    BUMP!

mostly taga las pinas pala kayo, pa experience naman ng van niyo.
    meet ups?

*rjburgos
    bro name price mo nalang yung upuan. Asking ko 5k negotiable for you.

*cvt
    naka tambak ngayon van ko, bwelo pa ako sa papacheck ko hope to meet you din for discussion

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityq View Post
    BUMP!

mostly taga las pinas pala kayo, pa experience naman ng van niyo.
    meet ups?

*rjburgos
    bro name price mo nalang yung upuan. Asking ko 5k negotiable for you.

*cvt
    naka tambak ngayon van ko, bwelo pa ako sa papacheck ko hope to meet you din for discussion

We can probably have our initial meeting at Shell Gas Station along J. Aguilar Ave. and in front of SouthVille Intl School one of these days....

Weekend drive ko ang Vanette (at kung umuulan at tamad akong maglinis kaagad ng sasakyan....)...

Dinadayo ko pa ang UniOil sa Sucat to fill it up.... Base kase sa experience ko,-'pure gasoline' pa roon....

10.3K:sumo:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    May nakikita akong vanet along southville, Color mocha tapos may NISMO na sticko ganda.

Also yung TRICOLOR na blue tapos diagonally two tone.

---
    Hope to see you guys ...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

We can probably have our initial meeting at Shell Gas Station along J. Aguilar Ave. and in front of SouthVille Intl School one of these days....

Weekend drive ko ang Vanette (at kung umuulan at tamad akong maglinis kaagad ng sasakyan....)...

Dinadayo ko pa ang UniOil sa Sucat to fill it up.... Base kase sa experience ko,-'pure gasoline' pa roon....

10.3K:sumo:
    Just let me know when you'll have an initial meeting. I might be able to go too even if I'm here from UP Diliman. I'm willing to drive down south to meet fellow Vanette lovers.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Mag-monitor ka lang bro. Vanette747 dito sa thread na ito... I will try to schedule one in a short while....

10.4K:shazam:

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Nissan vanette club.. is there any here?