New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

^^^ If you have any issues with your A/C and since you're from LPC, like me, then I would suggest that you bring your ride to CeeJay's, which is about 50meters from the Shell Gas Station/Perpetual Hospital along Zapote-Alabang Road when going to Alabang. The Vanette is one solid ride. Congratulations!

8701:soccer:
    Hi! Where are you from bro? Are you from Las Pinas as well? I'm at BF Resort.

The 2 condensers was already repositioned when i bought the van. The radiator has no rust now since i flushed it and put only purified water. Tignan ko kung makukuha sa flush. Pag hindi, pa-overhaul ko na lang yung radiator. I dont put any additives like coolant in my radiator as I always do with my other car before. Many of us put coolant...hehe it is just business and sales talk. The coolant in the radiator on the long run will accumulate to corrosion and scaling of the radiator and the water pump. Thus, it will result to overheating as well.

A friend of mine told me this... "Never put coolant and tap water (tubig galing sa gripo) on any kind of car!" This will accumulate into rust, corrosion and scaling. Kahit dagdag lang ng tubig galing sa gripo bawal rin. Kahit sa water reservoir dapat drinking water din. What i did with my previous car was i overhauled the radiator and put only drinking water. Believe it or not the car did not overheat for 3 years until it was sold. Hehe, and yeah the water was clean! Of course do the usual check up of the water level pag kulang. Check for leaks and be sure your car's water pump is working well. Anybody can afford this...10 pesos lang per gallon sa mga water refiling station, ayos na!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    i wanna join the club! i wanna learn from u guys! i have a vanette 95 model here..:D SALI AKO! anong update na?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tuneinlito View Post
    Hi! Where are you from bro? Are you from Las Pinas as well? I'm at BF Resort.

The 2 condensers was already repositioned when i bought the van. The radiator has no rust now since i flushed it and put only purified water. Tignan ko kung makukuha sa flush. Pag hindi, pa-overhaul ko na lang yung radiator. I dont put any additives like coolant in my radiator as I always do with my other car before. Many of us put coolant...hehe it is just business and sales talk. The coolant in the radiator on the long run will accumulate to corrosion and scaling of the radiator and the water pump. Thus, it will result to overheating as well.

A friend of mine told me this... "Never put coolant and tap water (tubig galing sa gripo) on any kind of car!" This will accumulate into rust, corrosion and scaling. Kahit dagdag lang ng tubig galing sa gripo bawal rin. Kahit sa water reservoir dapat drinking water din. What i did with my previous car was i overhauled the radiator and put only drinking water. Believe it or not the car did not overheat for 3 years until it was sold. Hehe, and yeah the water was clean! Of course do the usual check up of the water level pag kulang. Check for leaks and be sure your car's water pump is working well. Anybody can afford this...10 pesos lang per gallon sa mga water refiling station, ayos na!

I live on the other side of the Zapote-Alabang Road from your entrance near Cecille's Restaurant... Magkapit-bahay lang tayo, bro...

8800:juggle:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice02 View Post
    Guys, Im a vanette owner to. Wanna join your club? I have a 96 model vanette. Im from Bulacan.
    good day bro my nag organized n ng club vanette ngayon lng ako nka pag open ng mail ko kararating ko. taga marilao ako malapit sa sm marilao.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    update ko narin tong thread na to.. my nag oorganize na ba ng club for vanette?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    wala pa ata. pano kaya masimulan?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    san loc mo shauskie? south kasi ako... dami bang vanette or sino owners dyan taga south. ?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Guys na encounter nyo na yung ganitong kaso sa pag shift ng 1st gear sa vannete? yung sa akin everytime mag shift ako ng 1st gear ang hirap ipasok, ang tigas ikambyo, pero sa 2-5TH gear ok naman, basta naka full stop then u start to shift on 1st gear, yun ung problema ko..napalitan ko na yung gear plate pero ganun pa rin..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    michaelszky, pina check mo na ba clutch disc? I had the same problem before. changed the disc and okay na.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Must be the synchronizer, bro.... At full stop, if you go second gear first, and then you transfer to first gear without lifting your left foot from the clutch pedal,- does it go in smoothly?

9202:toothbrush:

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Nissan vanette club.. is there any here?