Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/382487625265584/

Sa di pa nakaka join. Join na sa FB group natin

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nalubmis View Post
    sir saan po sa montalban si sir jun? pacheck ko van namin.. tia!
    Sorry for my very late reply. Sa Fairlane, Marikina based si Tito Jun. You can reach him at 0922-3972954. Just tell him Dante of Montalban, Rizal refferred you.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    has just replaced the two fuel filter of our urvan, happy na ulit si td27. maluwag na ulit tumakbo.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew1028 View Post
    has just replaced the two fuel filter of our urvan, happy na ulit si td27. maluwag na ulit tumakbo.
    Yep. Laki talaga difference pag napalitan ng fuel filter and separator.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yep. Laki talaga difference pag napalitan ng fuel filter and separator.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Can't help to share to every Urvan user: I'm sure you'll all agree with me na may ugali ang Urvan natin (Bago man o luma) na tinatamad ang hatak right? Well this is all gone in my case in in the case of everyone else's unit na dumaan sa kamay ni Tito Jun of Marikina. He has his own way of tuning the engine that will really change the engine's attitude. And take note that he doesn't mess with the stock settings. Just pure clean tone. Plus you'll surely get a lot of helpful preventive maintenance tips from him.
    I would like to stress that I am in no way related nor connected in his business. I just love seeing the good results and smiles on every Urvan I refer.

Here's his number: Tito Jun 0922-3972954 (just tell him you were reffered by me: Dante from Montalban, Rizal)

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    tanong ko lang sa mga naka byahe na sa baler, alin mas matarik ang akyat, kennon road o yung papuntang baler?
    thanks.

tanong ko lang sa mga naka byahe na sa baler, alin mas matarik ang akyat, kennon road o yung papuntang baler?
    thanks.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    thanks.

thanks.
    Been at Baler many times. Para sa kin mas matindi akyatin sa Baler kasi walang room for momentum o bwelo on most uphill sections before reaching Maria Aurora.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Kakabalik lang galing baler. Panis ang akyatin ng kennon kumpara sa papauntang baler. Ingat din sa mga kurbada kung may pupunta sa baler. Pantabangan route dinaanan ko

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ask ko lang. How long did it take you to negotiate that steep road going to Baler and how many kilometers is it? Planning kasi to go there next month and ngayon ko lang nalaman na may uphill road pala dun na you have to pass in order to reach it. We also have an Urvan that my family will use for that trip, if ever. Never pa kami nakakapunta in that area kaya I'm asking about it. TIA.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    sir gud day,san ka nakabili center cap?dito location ko lemery,batangas..pede kaya padeliver tru LBC?tnx

Nissan Urvan Escapade 2.7