New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rdlukban View Post
    Good Day to all nissan urvan owners.

I will be getting my nissan urvan next week. I would like to ask any previous nissan urvan owners regarding break in, maintenance and warranties to casa. Thank you to all
    Just follow the maintenance schedule on the Owner's Manual (read the back portion so you'll become familiar with the service interval checklist), and service booklet and you should be a-okay. The Urvan and its TD27 diesel is very straightforward to own and maintain. Once the engine is broken in and past the 1,000kms service, it's also a good practice to drive it hard when the road is open or to rev the engine hard at an open parking to clear the engine and exhaust of carbon build-up. This was easy to do on my Frontier before (with the same engine) as i had a tachometer and could determine the redline and with this being done regularly, along with following my service intervals, the engine never had black smoke even if we revved it hard.

You may also want to consider putting good tint at the back to keep the passengers cool on those extra hot days. Usually the tint the CASA puts is pretty much useless in heat rejection.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    kakapalit ko lang ng langis gamit delo gold 15w-40. satisfied naman sa takbo, relax na relax ang tunog ng makina sa 100kph. sa susunod subukan ko mobil delvac.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Sir, thank you very much for the info

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Natawa ako kanina merong driver may honda wave daw siya race daw na singitan(alam ko bawal yun at delikado yun sa public roads)
    Tamang tama dala ko yung chicken car. Sumagot na lang ako na "pang chicken match lang sasakyan namin. Yung head on collision match. Ako pa bibili ng LPG tank para sa gitna ng dalawang sasakyan or motor na mag head on collision.".Before nun nagkukuwento lang ako sa kanya na merong sobrang syento bente(tawag ko lang sa ingay ng motor niya yun) na motor (kaaway ko na yun) sa village na 6am nagiingay na at ang pangalan nung naka syento bente ay pamparegla.
    Hindi na sumagot yung driver na naka motor nagchange topic na lang siya..hahaha.Gusto niya sure win na usapan sure win din sinagot ko.hahaha.
    Last edited by gearspeed; April 4th, 2013 at 10:23 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rdlukban View Post
    Good Day to all nissan urvan owners.

I will be getting my nissan urvan next week. I would like to ask any previous nissan urvan owners regarding break in, maintenance and warranties to casa. Thank you to all
    Never brought the van to Casa after it was released less than a year ago. My friendly neighborhood gas station do the maintenance. I Just stick to one mechanic and shop so it will be easier for me to monitor.

As what my mechanic had suggested, we replaced the brake pads immediately.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    mga sir, meron kasi kaming escapade with wifi router. pano ba i-reset yung password at username ng router?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Hi guys, i am getting ready to have my radiator coolant replace. any suggestion as far as what to use or brand? i have a 2011 urvan and the coolant
    thats in there now is still the original coolant im thinking Preston any comment or advice?

thanks

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Nung isang araw habang natatraffic kami sa cavite unti unting tumataas yung temp from near C umaabot hanggang 1/2 yung temp niya. Nawawala rin lamig ng aircon dahil tumataas yung temp.
    Kaunting traffic pa lang yun.
    Last edited by gearspeed; April 20th, 2013 at 12:54 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Pa help nmn sa side merror ko. anu kayang ibang pwding side merror na mag fifit sa urvan escapade ko ilang beses na kc akong na siraan ng side merror sa nlex taiwan made kc. ung orig side merror ko kc sa left na sira ng walag kwentang tao d2 samin . Ung mga nag palit ng side merror poh jan anu poh kayang pwding papalit? Saan poh pwdi maka bili? At mag kanu poh kaya?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Nung isang araw habang natatraffic kami sa cavite unti unting tumataas yung temp from near C umaabot hanggang 1/2 yung temp niya. Nawawala rin lamig ng aircon dahil tumataas yung temp.
    Kaunting traffic pa lang yun.
    Ilang taon na po ba ang urvan nyo? at e check po nyo ang condenser fan baka may sira na.

Nissan Urvan Escapade 2.7