New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by els
    Is nissan teranno consider as a SUV? imported ba ang mga ito...
    gusto kc ni erpat ng erpat ko ang porma, bk kc di sya good buy?

am new hire sa tsikot!!! tnx.
    definitely its an SUV.
    ok naman siya just make sure you get the DIESEL version.
    mataas ang consumption ng gas version.

2. Jj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    Yes the terrano is an SUV. it is a very capable car and reliable on and off the road.

The terrano was made made here in the Philippines by UMC. But some people imported the U.S version, which I think is called the Nissan Pathfinder? and we also have converted units which were imported from Japan,

And my only gripe about the local Terrano is the engine; which is underpowerd it has both Gas and diesel. But i would choose the diesel version and have it turbo charge or engine swap from the units from japan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    makikisingit lang po...

From my experince naman sa u.s. pathfinder ko, the brakes are just enough, power of the V6 3.0 is just right, mine is the 3 door, maluwag ang upuan sa likod, parang sofa! May armrest pa sa tagiliran.

Suspension naman is ok, sarap, hindi matagtag.

The pathfiner aka terrano was originally designed in the U.S., the japanese only added the rear doors.

Pansin ko lang iba ang dashboard ng version dito sa atin.

Very capable to go head to head sa mga 4x4 simply because its a real 4x4, hindi yung katulad sa iba na gagana lang dahil na sense na kailangan..... gets niyo ba ang ibig kong sabihin?

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    gets ko,hehehe:mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano makina nung mga surplus terrano? turbo yun di ba?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badGTS-R
    makikisingit lang po...

Very capable to go head to head sa mga 4x4 simply because its a real 4x4, hindi yung katulad sa iba na gagana lang dahil na sense na kailangan..... gets niyo ba ang ibig kong sabihin?

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    True!!! And gets ko hehe.

The Dash of the locaL TERRano was lifted from the frontier. Ive seen the imported dashes from the surplus versions. They look angular and have Land meters.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    correct me if i'm wrong , di ba both engines of the surplus japan terranos and local ones are the same, TD27?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    hi guys, meron po ba kayo alam magaling gumawa ng terrano a/t imported....parang may tama ata trans ko......pm me here or text me * 09286872371 badly needed yung magaling na talyer.....

God Bless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Is Nissan Terrano a SUV?