New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi Sir jcastillo932,

Thank you for the comprehensive performance description of the terrano. Already bought one and I think its one of the best decisions I've ever made in buying a vehicle.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tatalope View Post
    Hi Sir jcastillo932,

Thank you for the comprehensive performance description of the terrano. Already bought one and I think its one of the best decisions I've ever made in buying a vehicle.
    Anytime Tatalope, enjoy ur new ride. Drive safely. PM mo lang ako pag may tanong ka sa parts and maintenance.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jcastillo932 View Post
    Anytime Tatalope, enjoy ur new ride. Drive safely. PM mo lang ako pag may tanong ka sa parts and maintenance.
    Will surely do sir jcastillo932 when the need arises. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hi! I have two of these local rigs. Simply beautiful. Really comfy and super cold aircon. Super tipid as compared to the other SUVs. Can be slow as Universal motors equipped them with low speed gears 8:35 ratio. Try to get a surplus high speed gear 9:37 in banaue and feel the difference. Thats a very strong engine. Do not under estimate it. Low speed lang ung gearing to pull your jet skis or motorcyle trailer. How much did you buy yours?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi sir medyo old na un thread but baka sakali lng , patulong san po nakakabili ng rubber molding ng window for nissan terrano and meron ba nagpapalit ng original na goma ng sa windshield may leak kasi un windshield ko tia!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try Young Bros sa Banawe...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Nissan Terrano 2.7L (Diesel)