New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hi, newbie here..just bought my 2007 nissan gs with 13k mileage..planing to have it detailed tsaka tune up..ano po ba dapat ko gawin? san ba ok na talyer? mas ok ba kung sa nissan ko na mismo pacheck? its my first car so di pa ako familiar..need your tips tsikoter..tnx!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SELEGNA_35 View Post
    Ah ok, i respect your opinion. dadalawa lang yata tayo na may GS dito sa tsikot!

Hi - meron din akong Sentra but GSX nga lamang. Ewan ko lang ah but if you use a lighter oil diba mawawala na protection ng car paguminit?

What I noticed is when your timing is set faster I get a higher mileage close to 7 na. Yun nga lang mas malakas ang "engine knock".

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCharlesII View Post
    sir tanong din lang po, ako naman 05 gsx manual

yung compressor ko me tumutunog lang pag nag automatic na sya, di ba pag nag automatic me madidinig ka lang isang click, sa kanya parang medyo isang click tapos parang me sinasayadan pa, pero saglit din lang

san ko po ba pede patingnan,, gusto kasi sa casa palitan agad compressor

thank you
    Have it checked right away, baka na tuyuan ng langis sa loob! Mahal magpalit ng compressor!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hi there! We are new here. My hubby and I are planning to get a 2005 Nissan Sentra GS with 49k milleage. What you guys think? matanda ang owner, so hindi cya laspag. CASA maintained. Just wodering, matipid ba to sa gas or malakas?? kasi 1.6 cya right, compared to vios or city na 1.3 to 1.5??? thanks... need reply ASAP :D Php 350,000.00 negotiable daw? is it worth it?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A City or Vios is one size class lower than the Sentra. The Sentra is supposed to compete with the Civic and Corolla. But since it is fairly aged platform, they can afford to price it lower.

The GS is the top of the line of the series (the short lived 180GT is quite rare), followed by the GSX, then GX

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    If you prioritize fuel economy, the city will be your best option. The best that a sentra GS can do is 8 to 9 km/liter city driving while a city 1.3 cvt can easily do 11 to 13 km/l city driving.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin708 View Post
    If you prioritize fuel economy, the city will be your best option. The best that a sentra GS can do is 8 to 9 km/liter city driving while a city 1.3 cvt can easily do 11 to 13 km/l city driving.
    i agree on this one... our gs usually does 9 km/l city driving...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubat View Post
    Hi - meron din akong Sentra but GSX nga lamang. Ewan ko lang ah but if you use a lighter oil diba mawawala na protection ng car paguminit?

What I noticed is when your timing is set faster I get a higher mileage close to 7 na. Yun nga lang mas malakas ang "engine knock".
    Just use Motul H-tech 10w 40 lighter but gives better protection to your engine. The correct engine timing must be set to your engine specification.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I finally found an N16 thread but it sits in silence for almost two months now...

I hope the posters here would still be active...

Anyway, just had my GX as replacement for my previous "H".
    My dad gave it aesthetic add-ons (GS wrap around skirts, rain gutters etc) and after the car was given to my custody, first change I did was to replace the dull-looking stock mags with gold 17s mags.

Im actually thinking of installing front sway bars coz those didnt come stock sa GX trim. Front strut bars as well (damn the n16's got high body roll kasi)... ... and I think those are both handy yet essential suspension mods.

Any idea what other brands are available aside from Ultra Racing and the OEM? Prices?

Thanks. Is this an official tsikoteer n16 forum club?

Nissan Sentra GS Automatic