New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Isa pa po pala, may weird smell galing sa makina kapag ginagamit ko. Parang sweet na burnt fuel yun amoy.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Talaga po bang mababa ang FE ng 2005 Nissan Sentra GSX Automatic?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Meron po bang may idea kung magkano ang steering boot?

Napalitan ko na po kasi halos lahat ng pang ilalalim na pwede kumalampag/tumunog pero after a while ganun ulit, sabi sa akin ng mechanic steering boot daw. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Princy View Post

Napalitan ko na po kasi halos lahat ng pang ilalalim na pwede kumalampag/tumunog pero after a while ganun ulit, sabi sa akin ng mechanic steering boot daw. Thanks!
    Steering boots are not terribly expensive... They're only rubber. It's the metal rack ends inside that cause the noise thru wear and tear, that cost more. Haven't had mine fixed lately... Don't remember the cost...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Steering boots are not terribly expensive... They're only rubber. It's the metal rack ends inside that cause the noise thru wear and tear, that cost more. Haven't had mine fixed lately... Don't remember the cost...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

Usual cause po ba ito ng kalampag?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Try to check your shock mounts as these may be the culprit also.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Any metal suspension part is a possible cause of kalampag. The rubber boot simply protects the metal parts inside from losing lubrication and also prevent water from entering and causing rust.

Any metal suspension part is a possible cause of kalampag. The rubber boot simply protects the metal parts inside from losing lubrication and also prevent water from entering and causing rust.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Good Day po. just would like to appreciate this thread bcoz I'm learning alot about my possible future car.

By the way, ask ko lang po kayo, I am scouting around for Sentra gs or gsx and came across a sentra gt180 2005. Is the gt180 a good buy or will I find it difficult to maintain because of having special parts rather than similar parts with the gs and gsx.

TIA.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Nissan Sentra GS Automatic