New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    anybody knows what chip the 2001 nissan patrol (diesel) uses?

need to buy a replacement as the chip on the original key broke off and got lost.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    it might be the same for lower models. is that the key with one button (for lock/unlock)? i was able to get a blank key and transponder from Nissan Balintawak last 2009 for an exalta GS grandeur.

you will need to leave your car there for reprogramming for the key to work (both ignition and keyless entry).

You can try checking out L.O.M. key in greenhills...they might have a blank key in stock. I'm not sure though if the key they have has the transponder built in.

Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    anybody knows what chip the 2001 nissan patrol (diesel) uses?

need to buy a replacement as the chip on the original key broke off and got lost.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    i need somebody to give me info on the kind of chip. they say i need a key with a chip 46 in it to work with the 2001 nissan patrols. can anyone confirm this? or can anyone pm me, contact info on someone who would be knowledgeable on the issue? thanks

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Try going to any Nissan Dealerships. That's the only place where you buy it and have the key reprogrammed to work on your car.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Had ours done at the Nissan dealer before (bought the key and transponder + reprogram). Cant remember the price back in 2002 but it was less than 5K all-in back then.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by non-vtec View Post
    Try going to any Nissan Dealerships. That's the only place where you buy it and have the key reprogrammed to work on your car.
    Try the Motor Doctor. He sells/programs transponder keys. 09267038691

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Please check out Home - Car and Motorcycle Transponder Duplication in the Philippines for all your transponder key needs.

We can clone your working key, and cut you a key (code cutting) in 30 mins.

Nissan Replacement Transponder Keys