New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK, the Subic vehicles are not Nissan Quests but JDM Serenas. The Quest is a US market van (wider then the Serena).

There are a handful of grey market imports around the Metro but they're kinda rare.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The running gear of the Quest shares some parts with the 350Z. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I personally don't like the quest. The feel of the vehicle is too loose, not unlike the Ody where you feel the vehicle is really sturdy, not that I have one and I am biased to it.

There is also one feature that I disliked. You can actually open the sliding doors even if the vehicle is in motion.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I saw the Quest dun sa sinuggest na website ng Nissan Taiwan.

Medyo okay naman siya. Not good but not bad either. Packs quite a number of features as I can say.

Pero sigurado na ba na ito yung replacement model ng Serena (older-gen)????

I was thinking of the Presage as a minivan/MPV that Nissan can bring in. I mean you can either choose between QR25DE (NEO) or VQ35DE (NEO) at saka one-touch button ung electronic button para sa pagbukas at pagsarado ng pintuan (ala Chrysler van).

Problem is, there is NO LEFT-HAND DRIVE (LHD) as of the moment. So unfortunately, medyo unlikely na dumating ito s pinas. Sayang .

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think possible na dalihin dito yung Presage kasama yung Quest.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i like the design of the Presage. I think the direct rival of the Grandis is the presage.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    i like the design of the Presage. I think the direct rival of the Grandis is the presage.
    Correct, in HK and SG too, the Presage is a direct rival to the Grandis at saka yung Honda Odyssey (Japan-made).

If you want to see more of the Presage, watch the presentation on this website:
    http://www.nissan.co.jp/PRESAGE
    and I guarantee na maganda yung video kahit na Japanese language only.

If there is a possibility na we the Presage will have an LHD version and arrive here in the Philippines, we will only see the 2.5 liter version (QR25DE) like in SG and HK.

On a side note, I should really start on making that all-Nissan thread starting tomorrow. Sobrang overdue nga e, hehe.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    saw the quest upclose kanina before going to the Ford Focus test drive:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang kang nasa yacht or speedboat ang console, takes to time to get use to it

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hmm.... Murano steering wheel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Is Nissan Quest available locally?