New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Gandang araw mga boss!

I would like to solicit opinions and comments sa mga nakapagmaneho na ng Nissan SD23/SD 25 pick-ups. Eto ang mga gusto ko malaman. mga strengths and weaknesses ika nga.
    1. Fuel Consumption in KM/Liter
    2. Engine Durability and Reliability (hanggang ilang km ang makakaya bago magoverhaul or top overhaul, etc?)
    3. Maintenance (high or low maintenance, ano-anong items ang usually minemaintain?.. aside from the changing of oils, filters and usual items, ano pa ba ang minemaintain)
    4. Spare parts availability

TIA mga boss!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not much feedback on this as its an old engine but to answer the durability, it last very very very long as long as the oil and fuel filters are changes are observed (i know of those with more than 200K to 300K on the odo). Parts may be more difficult due to its age although you can look into swapping into a newer and more popular TD series engine later on.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    boss vinj,
    parehas lang ba ang engine mounts ng sd at td series? tnx

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not sure about this but it should not be much of a problem with some ingenuity on the mechanic's side. I've seen Isuzu engines on the Nissan classic pickups.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    salamat boss. mejo mas mababa pa ang budget ko ngaun sa mga nakita ko sa net na for sale. konting ipon pa makakabili na kami ni misis.

Nissan Pick-up Masters: Nissan SD23/SD25