New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    late 2000 unang lumabas ang GU Patrol. within the month lalabas na yung new facelifted GU Patrol.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ganito na ba kaya magiging itsura niya? sana naman at least madagdagan airbag niya...
    Last edited by driven; March 5th, 2007 at 12:44 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    bro -- okay rin naman ang mineral oil. i ran 10,000Km before the next PMS. however, i had the casa check the oil at the 5,000Km mark and it was still good. all they did was to add some more. at the last PMS, i used the regular casa recommended shell oil because i had my PMS done at a different casa and this one did not seem to have the conoco mineral oil
    sir i think you got it the other way around,after draining the synth, i was banking the casa to put mineral oil instead they put shell helix super 20w-50, ok po ba ito?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by delski View Post
    sir i think you got it the other way around,after draining the synth, i was banking the casa to put mineral oil instead they put shell helix super 20w-50, ok po ba ito?
    bro -- my patrol has a ZD30 diesel engine and hindi puede ang synthetic oil for diesel engines. there is a discussion on this in this thread. akala ko nga synthetic ang nalagay and boybi raised the red flag on this. buti nalang when i checked again it was actually mineral oil that was placed. i think the discussion is on pages 10 and onward on this thread

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by delski View Post
    bro -- my patrol has a ZD30 diesel engine and hindi puede ang synthetic oil for diesel engines. there is a discussion on this in this thread. akala ko nga synthetic ang nalagay and boybi raised the red flag on this. buti nalang when i checked again it was actually mineral oil that was placed. i think the discussion is on pages 10 and onward on this thread

ok rin yung shell helix super so long as casa recommended. ito ata ang engine oil sa troll ko ngayon at hindi na yung conoco mineral oil

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by driven View Post
    ganito na ba kaya magiging itsura niya? sana naman at least madagdagan airbag niya...
    sana mag display sila nito sa Int Motor Show on mArch 29 to apr 1 sa WTC

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Anybody wants a ARB winch bar for his patrol? PM me will give you a good deal.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi Guys ,

Any recommendations where I can buy the 3rd row fwd facing seats ?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by snorkel View Post
    Hi Guys ,

Any recommendations where I can buy the 3rd row fwd facing seats ?
    bro -- saan ka ba located? if you are in the metro manila area, seatmate (located in mandaluyong) does conversions to front facing third row seats. you can trade in your bench type seats also. contact number s are 532 2104 / 531 12 99. look for edward. tell him si atty gin referred you

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    sir, how much aabutin ang front facing third row seat w/ trade-in bench type? thanks.

Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread