1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    after that, conversion to 4x4 na, hehehehe
    ito ang masaya!
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    same here, I put the white letters so as the center caps.

nice rig pala.

Boybi, instead mag clear lights ka, mag add na lang big aux lamps. for that complete 4wd look and snorkel mas cheaper pa kaysa set of lights.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARB, with the sahara bar, i think the biggest aux lamp i can put is 8" and as for the snorkel, parang medyo sagabal sa view when looking at the left side of the windshield.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi sagabal yan, it won't hamper your driver's view. Tago sa A-pillar, medyo maiilang ka talaga sa simula. Kasi di ka pa sanay na parang may sagabal sa labas ng sasakyan. But once you've driven around with it bale wala na.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    same here, I put the white letters so as the center caps.

nice rig pala.

Boybi, instead mag clear lights ka, mag add na lang big aux lamps. for that complete 4wd look and snorkel mas cheaper pa kaysa set of lights.
    arb -- tama ka rin bro. actually, it was a choice of the clear lights or the arb sahara bull bar with fog lamps. in the end pinili ko nalang muna ang clear lights kasi iba talaga ang dating.

saka na yung arb bullbar. maganda yan pag naka set siya sa rear bumpers. pinakita nga ni mike of rats 4x4 yung bagong rear bumper with the swivel for the rear tire. ang ganda. oorder pa sila and gusto kong makita ito pag nakakabit na

hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I dont know if the 8" will fit, we usually fit 7" lang. tama si Ungas, at first it would bother you a bit but its designed not to interfere with your vision.

prez, yep the rear bumper matched witht he front will be nice, what do you plan to color it? like the bottom color of your rig or mag momonotone ka?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    prez, yep the rear bumper matched witht he front will be nice, what do you plan to color it? like the bottom color of your rig or mag momonotone ka?
    i dont know yet. first i will check out the new rear bumper, then find the best matching front bumpers and then decide which color scheme will best match the new setup. so for now, hihintayin ko muna yung rear bumper at tignan ko ito

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    111prez, how much yung rear bumper?
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dont know if the 8" will fit, we usually fit 7" lang. tama si Ungas, at first it would bother you a bit but its designed not to interfere with your vision.
    baka nga 7" lang, kalimutan kong isama yung mounting.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    111prez, how much yung rear bumper?
    boybi - wala pang price na quote. will keep you posted when i get the information

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread