New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrat on ur new patrol....

pix naman dyan para makita natin yung before and after na mabihisan.....hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    boybi -- tempting but my off road skills were limited to the old suzuki beaver on the road to the little farm in the mountains of cebu. fortunately, all the roads there are already paved, but not cemented yet. my only recent off road experience are the secondary mountain roads between san carlos city and bacolod city via don salvador benedicto, all in negros occidental. but even those roads are not really off road, just bad, still to be developed, money lost in corruption type of roads.

wala na ata akong off roading skills but i am willing to try. pahiram nalang ng unit mo until i make my unit off road worthy, hehehehehehe

as for the diesel club, i am interested in joining. kailan ba ang EB para makadalaw ako
    hehe, wala din naman akong offroading skills

pwede ka naman mag join sa Diesel Club anytime. as for the next EB, hintayin lang natin ang announcement ng mga council of elders ng DC.org
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    dear guys -- here are some pics of the patrol pero medyo malabo kasi i took these this morning and medyo nag mamadali na ako, hehehe

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Very nice sir! Kainggit!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    boy t -- maraming salamat

here are some better pics

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos yung president edition lights, parang gusto ko na rin magpalit

bakit pala hindi yung white letters yung nakalabas sa mga tires mo?
    Signature

Pwede! sariwang sariwa pa.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *111prez: That's one great unit you got there... Still looks fresh. That'll look even better if you have the fender flares and bumpers body colored... But, that's just my opinion.

Sayang yung #1 mo sa pila ng Fortuner... #5 ko sa pila arrived last July 11, Monday, eh. At least, you got a great alternative!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    ayos yung president edition lights, parang gusto ko na rin magpalit

bakit pala hindi yung white letters yung nakalabas sa mga tires mo?
    boybi -- personal preference ko talaga yun. ever since, pag maglagay ako ng gulong, i put the white letters on the other side

also, if you notice, wala rin akong center caps. i also remove these and just paint the middle silver

for the white lights, tawagan mo lang si vergel, hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    *111prez: That's one great unit you got there... Still looks fresh. That'll look even better if you have the fender flares and bumpers body colored... But, that's just my opinion.

Sayang yung #1 mo sa pila ng Fortuner... #5 ko sa pila arrived last July 11, Monday, eh. At least, you got a great alternative!
    vicoyski -- okay lang yun. bale wala rin ang pagiging no 1 kung ma sisingitan ka rin. besides, with the money i saved from having to buy the "overpriced" fortuner (due to the IHF and IHI), i have enough for my mods.

as for the body colored fender flares and bumpers, i agree with you. sunod na yan. but una muna ang ARB sahara front bar and a new rear bumper that is still coming according to rats 4x4. i even made inquiries for a long ranger fuel tank. imagine, carrying 145 liters of fuel from the stock 95 liters.

after that, conversion to 4x4 na, hehehehe

Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread