Dec 2003
    machong macho talaga patrol!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sir boybi

you have PM

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sa mga Y61 patrol gurus dito, tanong lang po.

saan ba puede bumili ng mga mura na surplus spare parts nito

paki post naman ng store name, location and telephone number

maraming salamat

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka interested kayo sa Bilstein shocks meron akong extra set nasa tsikot ads.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/auto-classif...500&ppuser=173
    Last edited by Ungas; July 10th, 2005 at 04:46 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    sir mbt -- ganun ba? saan ba puedeng mag pa roll back? hehehehe. i guess i will have to take the odometer reading with a gallon of salt, arrggghhhh!

sir boybi -- tama ka nga about the other history. i saw the registration and the owner is from an upper class subdivision in alabang so okay siguro. but then again, yep, i have to check this out. baka mamaya kung kinuha ko ito may mumu nakaupo sa likod, nayyyyyyy!!!!!
    If anything, a digital odo will be EASIER to rollback. With proper knowledge and equipment all you need to do is push a couple of buttons... as opposed to physically turning the numbers down on a traditional odo.

Same with computerized elections too. However, with computers, not only will it be easier to cheat but it will also be TRANSPARENT to the voter and everyone else (i.e. it will be very hard to tell, and very hard to prove).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano na yung mga nilagay mong upgrades? pics naman dyan.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have you clicked on my sig link yet? :D

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sige i will post some pics when i get the chance. so far, my mods are:

1. president edition lights
    2. OME nitrocharger shocks. coil springs are still stock
    3. changed the stock HU to a pioneer 6750 (ata) so i can play my mp3s. i am disposing of the stock clarion HU but the cd player is shot.
    4. rallye ravano blaze rims, 16". color is hypersilver
    5. pirelli scorpion AT 275/70 tires. i used to have these tires on my old 1992 pajero and i liked it. very quiet on the road

color of my patrol is 2 tone black and silver. i removed the ugly "3000 intercooler" sticker but it left a bad mark although from a distance the scar is hardly noticeable. i am planning to paint all the silver portion to black. plano palang, hehehehe

sana maka EB ako sa ibang patrol owners dito just to share notes.

ungas - i will check your sig links. thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i-4x4 mo na yan para makasama ka naman sa mga offroading dito. sali ka narin sa DieselClub ;)
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    i-4x4 mo na yan para makasama ka naman sa mga offroading dito. sali ka narin sa DieselClub ;)
    boybi -- tempting but my off road skills were limited to the old suzuki beaver on the road to the little farm in the mountains of cebu. fortunately, all the roads there are already paved, but not cemented yet. my only recent off road experience are the secondary mountain roads between san carlos city and bacolod city via don salvador benedicto, all in negros occidental. but even those roads are not really off road, just bad, still to be developed, money lost in corruption type of roads.

wala na ata akong off roading skills but i am willing to try. pahiram nalang ng unit mo until i make my unit off road worthy, hehehehehehe

as for the diesel club, i am interested in joining. kailan ba ang EB para makadalaw ako

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread