New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    this is a pic of the patrol that was on display last sunday at the auto cycle show at market market

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    bai, ang ganda ng patrol wowowowowowowowowowow

the 18 rims will be more than enough for the urban jungle we call metro manila. makapal pa yung gulong na maiiwan.

but you can also opt for 17 inch rims and then BFG all terrains. ang ganda rin ng dating nito. a friend did this on his gen 3 pajero. very nice

andy

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by luckytruck
    bai, ang ganda ng patrol wowowowowowowowowowow

the 18 rims will be more than enough for the urban jungle we call metro manila. makapal pa yung gulong na maiiwan.

but you can also opt for 17 inch rims and then BFG all terrains. ang ganda rin ng dating nito. a friend did this on his gen 3 pajero. very nice

andy
    bai, you are right. 17" rims are okay. the top of the line 2005 patrol now comes with 17" rims.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    iba pa rin ang patrol....I've always dreamt of having one....kaya lang ang mahal talaga...hehehehe

well kung nasa ganyang scenario rin ako, na kelangang pumila ng matagal sa fortuner na masyado nang inaabuso nung mga agent....

bilin ko na rin lang yung patrol......since you said that kilala mo naman yung previous owner tapos na-check na rin ng casa yung condition w/c is excellent naman di ba?

tsaka maliit talaga ang depreciation ng patrol... Im hunting for one 2 yrs ago, and for its 2nd hand price eh makakabili na ako ng brand new sedan....me sukli pa....hehehehe

but still its a patrol.... andyan ang prestige nung vehicle..like an LC or Paj....a true SUV, not a pretender imo...hehehehe

go for it....I am sure na you will enjoy it....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMHO, the Patrol doesnt look that good with blinger rims (19"-22"). Just the stock rims (or aftermarket 16") then putting the size 275/75R16 a/t tires (same as Land Cruiser), coupled with a lift, makes the Patrol look good.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    IMHO, the Patrol doesnt look that good with blinger rims (19"-22"). Just the stock rims (or aftermarket 16") then putting the size 275/75R16 a/t tires (same as Land Cruiser), coupled with a lift, makes the Patrol look good.
    you have a good point. i am thinking of 16" or 17" rims and staying with my stock springs but changing the shocks to OME

if i stay with my stock springs and, say 16" or 17" rims, what size of tire should i get? 275/75R pa rin?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    get a 16 in rim and isagad mo yung tires na 33x12.5x16 kung kaya. malaki wheel well ng patrol. kaya kahit walang lift. stock tires look so small sa patrol. kung kaya mo ilift mo para masmabangis.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    this is a pic of the patrol that was on display last sunday at the auto cycle show at market market
    111prez, yan yata yung Patrol nung owner ng xenon-bulbs, pero alam ko white yung color, pero baka nagparepaint na. kung yan nga yun, binebenta nya lahat ng mga nakakabit dyan: tires, mags, bumper, president edition lights, computer box for added hp, and i think the entertainment system.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    111prez, yan yata yung Patrol nung owner ng xenon-bulbs, pero alam ko white yung color, pero baka nagparepaint na. kung yan nga yun, binebenta nya lahat ng mga nakakabit dyan: tires, mags, bumper, president edition lights, computer box for added hp, and i think the entertainment system.
    boybi -- tama ka. its the patrol of the owner. iba rin ito sa puti. yung nakakabit sa red ay concept 1 mags while yung nasa puti ay jaos. nagusap na rin kami ni bennet. thanks for the tip kaya lang medyo out of budget na yung goodies na yan para sa akin, hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Patrol uses 265/75R16's stock... small buggers. I see Patrols with the stock rims and springs using the 275/75R16's and it fits perfect (stance and size wise).

Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast
Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread