New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rod2010 View Post
    Hi Patrol Owners,

I am 1 of the unlucky owner of isuzu trooper with 4jx1 engine, Im planning to sell it and buy patrol instead. I read from forums that, patrol also have 1 problematic engine ZD30 to be specific. Anong model ba ng patrol sa pinas yung may ZD30 engine? 2000-2003?

http://www.exploroz.com/Forum/Topic/...TON_BLOWN.aspx
    ------------------------------------------------------

Ngeek, palpakis din pala yung ZD30 engine ng Nissan Patrol just like the Isuzu Trooper. Sayang, maganda pa naman sana yung porma ng sasakyan.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vq querol View Post
    where do you get replacement radiator. mine has steam getting out the top righ portion sa dugtungan. i was told to replace it. is it serviceable or do i have to change it all
    Hi Sir VQ,

I had this problem a year ago. I just repaired it with Devcon steel epoxy and it's holding up well up to now.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Guys, I have been back browsing on this thread until page 32

Anyway, my neighbor is selling his 2002 Patrol (Gas Variant) with 87t at the ODO.

Correct me if Im wrong on some of the facts and newbie questions (based on what I able to research)

1) 5-7km per liter is the FC?

2) They are more potential problems with the 3.0 Diesel than the 4.5 Gas for the engine?

3) What is the average price to replace the tire? (Stock size)

4) You need at least 8-9 liters of oil per change oil for the 4.5 Gas?

5) Is the aircon, typical of any Nissan (Calsonic = Super Cold?)

6) Going rate for 2nd hand Gas is 550t to 700t for 2002 model?

Thanks for any future comments!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Yung FC will most likely be the same with the Ford Expedition.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by migs1127 View Post
    Guys, I have been back browsing on this thread until page 32

Anyway, my neighbor is selling his 2002 Patrol (Gas Variant) with 87t at the ODO.

Correct me if Im wrong on some of the facts and newbie questions (based on what I able to research)

1) 5-7km per liter is the FC?

2) They are more potential problems with the 3.0 Diesel than the 4.5 Gas for the engine?

3) What is the average price to replace the tire? (Stock size)

4) You need at least 8-9 liters of oil per change oil for the 4.5 Gas?

5) Is the aircon, typical of any Nissan (Calsonic = Super Cold?)

6) Going rate for 2nd hand Gas is 550t to 700t for 2002 model?

Thanks for any future comments!
    With regard to the FC, what i heard from owners before was between 4-5km/L
    and can get as low as 3.

As for the tires,we would suggest getting slightly larger tires as the stock tires are actually small for the Patrol if you look at it. it can fit 275 or 285 R16s easily.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    With regard to the FC, what i heard from owners before was between 4-5km/L and can get as low as 3.
    i agree. may nagamit ako dati sa isang out of town trip. around 250 kms ang natakbo, 60 liters ang naconsume. sa lagay na yan may highway driving pa running at 80-100 kph lang. 4 adults lang ang sakay though with baggage.

regarding aircon, di ko alam kung calsonic din ang brand pero mabilis lumamig kahit tanghaling tapat at bilad.

pero sarap gamitin sa biyahe and you can definitely feel the power difference vs the diesel variant.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    Buy a gas Patrol na lang para hindi ZD30 ang engine
    sirs, may plans ba to replace the patrol diesel engine with the new reVGT engines? Di po ba ginawa ito sa Navarra? salamat.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Speed View Post
    iba pa rin ang patrol....I've always dreamt of having one....kaya lang ang mahal talaga...hehehehe

well kung nasa ganyang scenario rin ako, na kelangang pumila ng matagal sa fortuner na masyado nang inaabuso nung mga agent....

bilin ko na rin lang yung patrol......since you said that kilala mo naman yung previous owner tapos na-check na rin ng casa yung condition w/c is excellent naman di ba?

tsaka maliit talaga ang depreciation ng patrol... Im hunting for one 2 yrs ago, and for its 2nd hand price eh makakabili na ako ng brand new sedan....me sukli pa....hehehehe

but still its a patrol.... andyan ang prestige nung vehicle..like an LC or Paj....a true SUV, not a pretender imo...hehehehe

go for it....I am sure na you will enjoy it....

sir, dapat ba malakas sa akyatan ang patrol? i was expecting kasi na kahit sa akyatan, as if ung power nya ay parang ung power nya sa kapatagan pa rin pag nag oovertake. could there be something wrong kung mabagal at di nya kaya mag overtake sa akyatan. like sa kennon rd. sana papuntang baguio. diesel sya at 2002 model.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    sir, dapat ba malakas sa akyatan ang patrol? i was expecting kasi na kahit sa akyatan, as if ung power nya ay parang ung power nya sa kapatagan pa rin pag nag oovertake. could there be something wrong kung mabagal at di nya kaya mag overtake sa akyatan. like sa kennon rd. sana papuntang baguio. diesel sya at 2002 model

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Malakas ang Patrol. Baka no-boost yung nasakyan mo na unit so mga 100bhp lang yun. Kaya niya umakyat ng Kennon kahit may trailer pa.

I put a boost gauge on mine para alam ko if may problem sa turbo (which happens yearly siguro). Php500 lang naman ang boost gauge (Circuit brand), Php200 yung gauge pod/housing, and Php300 ipakabit kay Jemson sa Banawe.

5.5-7km/L ang fuel economy niya (from my recent computations). Kasama na diyan yung mga emergency runs when responding.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread