New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    For reference:
    Nissan Pathfinder

Nissan Xterra

So, which one is they going to bring here?

IMO, bringing the Xterra would impinged on the sales of the Nissan Patrol.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    the pathfinder is mean looking..i like it!! if it came here 2008 i would have had a hard time choosing between it and the everest!

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    alam ko sikat ang Pathfinder sa Australia.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    For reference:
    Nissan Pathfinder

Nissan Xterra

So, which one is they going to bring here?

IMO, bringing the Xterra would impinged on the sales of the Nissan Patrol.
    wow, ganda. aggressive.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yun yatang Thailand version na based sa Navara ang lalabas dito(leaf springs ang suspension nya...)..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sabi kc ng friend ko from nissan that they will market the pathfinder here by next year. But they (or so he'd said) wont adopt the 4.0L engine of US pathfinders. Instead they will use the navara's 2.5L high-torque engine.

Mas masarap ano??? Hehe.

*aNthraxx
    Sir, magkano bili mo ng everest? Balak ko kc bumili ng SUV among the everest, monterosport, santa fe, fortuner or pathfinder.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    uh, in our neck of the woods, it's a nissan. :D
    Oo nga pala it's a nissan. Alterra yung nasa isip ko.
    My apology.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Yun yatang Thailand version na based sa Navara ang lalabas dito(leaf springs ang suspension nya...)..
    it would be a better ride then..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PhazotroN View Post
    Sabi kc ng friend ko from nissan that they will market the pathfinder here by next year. But they (or so he'd said) wont adopt the 4.0L engine of US pathfinders. Instead they will use the navara's 2.5L high-torque engine.

Mas masarap ano??? Hehe.

*aNthraxx
    Sir, magkano bili mo ng everest? Balak ko kc bumili ng SUV among the everest, monterosport, santa fe, fortuner or pathfinder.
    got it from FORD Iloilo 1.35M A/T kasi if ICE 1.4M+ Also looked at the MS and Fort but the MS was "masikip" inside and di ko type yung rear look nya. The Fort (di pa yung new fortuner) was also masikip and the biege dash looks " cheap" to me (no offense to fort owners). On the alterra well?! i didnt like its looks. It was a toss up between MS and the eve for me, sana kung andyan pathfinder puede na rin.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aNthraxx View Post
    got it from FORD Iloilo 1.35M A/T kasi if ICE 1.4M+ Also looked at the MS and Fort but the MS was "masikip" inside and di ko type yung rear look nya. The Fort (di pa yung new fortuner) was also masikip and the biege dash looks " cheap" to me (no offense to fort owners). On the alterra well?! i didnt like its looks. It was a toss up between MS and the eve for me, sana kung andyan pathfinder puede na rin.
    Ic. Thanks for the infos, sir.
    Nabasa ko rin kasi malaki at comfy yung pathfinder eh. Now, it will boil down to two SUVs: the everest and the pathfinder.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Nissan Pathfinder SUV available next year?