New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Autoindustriya just published the launching: http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...hed-in-ph.html

Too bad, no automatic transmission.

Does anyone know if there are unannounced versions?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Ok na walang A/t version Van naman hehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by luloym View Post
    Wala din bang bukasan ng bintana nito sa likod like the hi-ace grandia? That would be a dealbreaker for me.
    There are actually 3 small sliding windows. One at the main sliding door and two on left long glass window..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Wow super nice pricing! Undercuts the Hiace significantly, with almost no price increase from the aging Urvan Escapade.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DacoTyan View Post
    Autoindustriya just published the launching: http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...hed-in-ph.html

Too bad, no automatic transmission.

Does anyone know if there are unannounced versions?
    Good news! There will be AT units soon.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Wish they would release the 15 seater wide body/high roof in the near future below 2M mark.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    What engine are they using? Hoping its a retuned version of the new Navara's and not of the previous gen. That old one isn't really known for its reliability.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger75 View Post
    What engine are they using? Hoping its a retuned version of the new Navara's and not of the previous gen. That old one isn't really known for its reliability.
    Article says it's a 2.5L that generates 129 HP, most probably a detuned version of the Navara's YD25.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    I was just at Nissan N.E but they didn't have NV350 unit on display.

I am really curious how it feels to sit in the 15 passenger model, I would think it would be similar to the HiAce commuter but they are touting better space/legroom in the article so that got me really curious As I've already sat inside commuter models and it's really cramped for the last 2 rows.

Still though, I am wondering whether they will eventually release a higher trim unit more geared towards creature and personal comfort say a 12 seater model ala Super Grandia?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was just at Nissan N.E but they didn't have NV350 unit on display.

I am really curious how it feels to sit in the 15 passenger model, I would think it would be similar to the HiAce commuter but they are touting better space/legroom in the article so that got me really curious As I've already sat inside commuter models and it's really cramped for the last 2 rows.

Still though, I am wondering whether they will eventually release a higher trim unit more geared towards creature and personal comfort say a 12 seater model ala Super Grandia?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Nakita ko to sa singapore, maganda kesa hiace grandia

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast