New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Hi mga sir, post natin dito mga DIY natin sa navara. Share knowledge po.. Thanks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pjcunom View Post
    Hi mga sir, post natin dito mga DIY natin sa navara. Share knowledge po.. Thanks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I updraded my factory reverse camera to a higher definition after market -Sinairyu
    and installation is here...

NISSAN NAVARA NP3 factory reverse camera upgrade - Album on Imgur

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    my LED Tail light upgrade

remove the tail lights with two 10mm bolts. lift the original tail light carefully with a plastic prying tool and hold it firmly.

there are 6 wires on the connector

connect and solder the 6ohm load resistor (i made it from two 12ohm 10W ceramic resistors connected, soldered in parallel and insulated the connections with a ceramic sealant) to the signal lights wires and insulate with electrical tape. 6 ohms is required to retain the normal flash rate. no load resistor, flash rate is faster.

test the LED lights before final installation.

finally, install the new LED tail light assembly

i have more pics at imgur. photos here are limited by moderator.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    also added THe V5 NAVARA grille..

Navara logo changes color between white/amber when turning lights/applying brakes. patong lang and i didn't get rid of the original grille in case mag sawa. connection of the controller wires took some time.
    at side view, bumukol mukha ng navara!

i'll be back with the ADAS rear view mirror upgrade and the 3D 360deg AVM add on when it comes.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I don't D23 but i do D40, somebody could confirm if tailgate damper install is worthit-no frills plug-in install?

I bet we have the same heavy tailgate that needs dampening, atleast the D23 is now lockable.

Concorde SUS.TEC Easy Down Tailgate Damper Navara 26-215 (1 Pc) | Lazada PH

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    I don't D23 but i do D40, somebody could confirm if tailgate damper install is worthit-no frills plug-in install?

I bet we have the same heavy tailgate that needs dampening, atleast the D23 is now lockable.

Concorde SUS.TEC Easy Down Tailgate Damper Navara 26-215 (1 Pc) | Lazada PH
    At the dealer I noticed the D23's is quite a bit lighter bro. The hood seems heavier though. Might want to install dampers at the front end as well.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    i have a neighbor two houses away. the dad has the D40 and the son the D23. the dad had installed dampers on his tail gate while the son didn't. cguro mas mabigat ang D40 but i'm not sure.
    i also have ordered from amazon the lifter for the hood and already in my possession. it is chinese i think because there are clips which could easily come out. di ko muna ininstall because of quality concerns. malaysia has better dampers.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    sample pics ... phone cam not so good at night...led glare..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    shipped by seller and awaiting delivery..i'll feedback soon once installed.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    received the ADAS rearview mirror today... the bracket is crucial. hopefully it should match with the factory adaptor as guaranteed by the seller. just awaiting for the above item to come and the bumper sensors para isang baklasan lang at sabay2 na pag install lahat.

the original factory bracket below, i hope the mirror bracket matches to the adaptor (right).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast