New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1283
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    [QUOTE=nelyoung;3112515]
    Quote Originally Posted by lawprofile View Post
    Probably sir. By the way, my rear axle seal is leaking again, i.e., for the 3rd time. I will be taking it to the dealer over the weekend. I hope that they do more than just replace the seal.

In this case, it is proven na meron manufacturing issue itong kaso ng rear power train ng Navara. Opinion ko lang to sir..depende kasi siguro sa batch ng units na lumabas sa planta. Siguro ang supplier ng differential assy at certain production batch ay iba. Kaya halos lahat ng mga supplied differential assy may mga problema.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Wondering why Navara doesn't have Rear Differential Lock Button on their 4wd compare to other countries which it is included in their package.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boy155 View Post
    Wondering why Navara doesn't have Rear Differential Lock Button on their 4wd compare to other countries which it is included in their package.
    local distributor can configure whatever vehicle they want to sell.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    local distributor can configure whatever vehicle they want to sell.

Probably with the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) & Traction Control System (TCS) features ng 4x4 nya in which cguro ang theory ng local distributor na sufficient na cya kaya hindi na nila dinagdag yung Rear DIfferential Lock features. Pero sana nagbigay na lang sila ng customized option nya kahit magbayad ang customer for an additional features like Rear Diff Lock para mas mautilize cya Lalo.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    hello mga sir good afternoon. I bought a skidplate four our navara since im using it here it in province and i think it will be a good protection. tried to install it by my own unfortunately im having a difficulty installing the rear part. Parang hindi sakto yung yung turnilyuhan. Pero when im looking at the other skidplates ng navara parang same lang naman ng hole location.

Can someone enlighten me on how to install this. Thanks a lot

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Once I was driving I felt na jerky yung sasakyan, and noticed na erratic ang tachometer. Bumababa to about 600RPM and tumataas ng about 1.1kRPM. It is an A/T so medyo controllin sa traffic, need ko i-neutral every now and then.

It was my erpat's NP300 and sabi ko ipa-casa na agad since under warranty pa naman.

I went on vacation so hindi ko alam yung nangyari but his driver said na yung injection pump was replaced, di ko sure kung may iba pang parts. This is at 15000KMs. Kwento sa akin is that ilang beses nya pinabalik since andun pa din yung erratic RPMs before it was totally replaced.

The problem was so severe na guys from the Nissan plant went to inspect the vehicle.

So far ok pa naman ngayon after about a month.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    is the steering so hard compared to driving an suv?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by beastbogs View Post
    is the steering so hard compared to driving an suv?
    medyo mabigat talaga po its beacuse powersteering pump

9. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Hello po!

I am planning to buy the 2020 Navara EL Calibre 4x2 AT as a daily and also to replace our venerable family car - 96 Toyota Corolla.

Got interested with the Navara due to its ride quality, good looks and value for money. But being a Toyota owner for more than 2 reliable decades, I still have some reservations if ever the Nissan Navara can match the reliability and longevity of a Well-built car from the 90s.

For those who have owned the D23 for a while now, would like to ask some questions:
    - how is the build quality after couple of years?
    - What are the major issues that you encountered in the first 3 years?
    - how is the fuel consumption?
    - is the maintenance cost reasonable?

Thank you for the input!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Jompec View Post
    Hello po!

I am planning to buy the 2020 Navara EL Calibre 4x2 AT as a daily and also to replace our venerable family car - 96 Toyota Corolla.

Got interested with the Navara due to its ride quality, good looks and value for money. But being a Toyota owner for more than 2 reliable decades, I still have some reservations if ever the Nissan Navara can match the reliability and longevity of a Well-built car from the 90s.

For those who have owned the D23 for a while now, would like to ask some questions:
    - how is the build quality after couple of years?
    - What are the major issues that you encountered in the first 3 years?
    - how is the fuel consumption?
    - is the maintenance cost reasonable?

Thank you for the input!
    Build quality is good, I'd say. The issue on the leaking rear axle seal is still there though (I had mine replaced 3x already and it is still leaking since the last job). FC is a bit on the high side as opposed to my 2012 Innova with the same engine displacement. Cost of PMS is reasonable, but I have no idea as regards parts replacement costs once out of warranty.