New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 114 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1284
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    [QUOTE=lawprofile;3108607]Have any of you guys suffered axle seal leaks on your NP300s? Mine had it at 36K km. The seal was replaced under warranty but I was back to the shop at 39K km for the same problem. It was again replaced but I'm closely observing it.

Sir, same axle that was replaced with a new oil seal has leaked again after running around 3k km? Tama yung sinabi ni doc na possible yung axle bearing ay maluwag na. Possible din yung contact surface ng oil seal lip sa axle shaft ay medyo may wear ng kunti. Kaya may variance na ang diameter. Pero 39k km palang parang maaga pa. Tanong ko lang Sir heavy load ba lagi karga mo sa pick up mo?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by lawprofile View Post
    Attachment 35194 It looks like this.
    Its clear on the pic you posted. sigurado basa na rin ng langis ang brakes mo. If this rear axle oil seal problem happens often on the navaras', then Nissan phils should look into

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    [QUOTE=nelyoung;3109261]
    Have any of you guys suffered axle seal leaks on your NP300s? Mine had it at 36K km. The seal was replaced under warranty but I was back to the shop at 39K km for the same problem. It was again replaced but I'm closely observing it.

Sir, same axle that was replaced with a new oil seal has leaked again after running around 3k km? Tama yung sinabi ni doc na possible yung axle bearing ay maluwag na. Possible din yung contact surface ng oil seal lip sa axle shaft ay medyo may wear ng kunti. Kaya may variance na ang diameter. Pero 39k km palang parang maaga pa. Tanong ko lang Sir heavy load ba lagi karga mo sa pick up mo?
    Yes, sir. After 3,000 km I was back to the dealer with the same problem. Now they fixed it again. I am closely monitoring it though. Some colleagues in TNPI had the seals of their rigs replaced as many as 4 times. Others had their differential assembly replaced entirely because of the same issue.

No, sir. I don't carry heavy loads on my rig, if at all. Be that as it may, I still consider it to be new to suffer such an issue. Our other car is running 140,000 km without worries.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nelyoung View Post
    Its clear on the pic you posted. sigurado basa na rin ng langis ang brakes mo. If this rear axle oil seal problem happens often on the navaras', then Nissan phils should look into
    The brakes were fine when the drum was opened as the car was brought to the dealer shortly after the leak was discovered.

Yes sir. I think Nissan Phils knows about the issue. In fairness to Nissan they are prompt in addressing warranty claims. I though believe that they should do more about this. Sooner or later the car would be out of warranty and the problem could still persist with the owner having no recourse but to spend for repairs on his own.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Oh my. Baka ito na yung naririnig kong klug klug sound when decelerating. Coming from the rear right wheel. Masilip nga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    Oh my. Baka ito na yung naririnig kong klug klug sound when decelerating. Coming from the rear right wheel. Masilip nga.

Pasilip mo rin ang cross bearing ng propeller shaft mo pati ang center bearing ng propeller shaft baka may tama ang rubber boot ng center bearing mo. anong mileage na ang Navara mo sir?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Pasilip mo rin ang cross bearing ng propeller shaft mo pati ang center bearing ng propeller shaft baka may tama ang rubber boot ng center bearing mo. anong mileage na ang Navara mo sir?
    12k pa pero napansin ko na ito nung 5k pa lang.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    The brakes were fine when the drum was opened as the car was brought to the dealer shortly after the leak was discovered.

Yes sir. I think Nissan Phils knows about the issue. In fairness to Nissan they are prompt in addressing warranty claims. I though believe that they should do more about this. Sooner or later the car would be out of warranty and the problem could still persist with the owner having no recourse but to spend for repairs on his own.
    Maraming cause..if the bearing axle are okay..it could be the quality of the rubber seal material Nissan is using or the design profile of the oil seal used in the application kasi recurring na tong problem na to sa mga navaras. with so many owners claiming, I hope Nissan phils is alarmed on this issue so that they can come up with the solution and add it on their service bulletin

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    [QUOTE=lawprofile;3109424]

Yes, sir. After 3,000 km I was back to the dealer with the same problem. Now they fixed it again. I am closely monitoring it though. Some colleagues in TNPI had the seals of their rigs replaced as many as 4 times. Others had their differential assembly replaced entirely because of the same issue.

No, sir. I don't carry heavy loads on my rig, if at all. Be that as it may, I still consider it to be new to suffer such an issue. Our other car is running 140,000 km without worries.
    4th attempt within 12months/20k kms applicable na lemon law, demand palit buo final drive assy.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i'd probably use another brand of oil seal.
    if you keep using the same (defective?) brand...
    at least, if you use another brand oil seal, and it finally stops leaking after only a short thousand km, then you have your answer!
    but if it still leaks, despite the use of another brand, they you also have your answer! ...it's probably the shaft...