New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 119 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1284
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    yan din isa ayaw ko sa np300 yung hood, naka bulk nakaka sagabal sa driving vision mo, they sacrifice driving vision para sa overall design ng np300, wide turn radius at medyo heavy steering, what i like is very comfort, i think its the most comfortable pick up right now
    Tama ka sir, same here. I can't avoid leaning my upper body towards the wheel and stretch my neck just to get a better view when negotiating on tight turns. Sagabal yung parang sungay eh. Hehe. Tama sir. Sacrificed driving vision just to get a pogi plus points. Maganda naman ang porma sa labas, kaso not good for the driver's vision. Must love it na lang, no choice eh. Hehe

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Spied: Is this the 2021 Nissan Navara pick-up?

mukhang possible dito sa pinas yung spyshot ng navara

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Spied: Is this the 2021 Nissan Navara pick-up?

mukhang possible dito sa pinas yung spyshot ng navara
    its a little too big in my opinion. but its the way forward for the mitsubishi triton which needs to grow.

here's the latest video on the frontier.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    its a little too big in my opinion. but its the way forward for the mitsubishi triton which needs to grow.

So the US gets the more angular rugged looking all-new Frontier, while the rest of the world gets a refreshed (and still rounded) Navara? They did skip out on the NP300 generation in the US so I guess it only makes sense they get the new truck to make up for it.

Still does not make sense, Nissan and Toyota should merge their mid-size pickups in the US and rest of the world into one common design, at least share the same cabs.
    Last edited by AG4; July 11th, 2020 at 06:39 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    So the US gets the more angular rugged looking all-new Frontier, while the rest of the world gets a refreshed (and still rounded) Navara? They did skip out on the NP300 generation in the US so I guess it only makes sense they get the new truck to make up for it.

Still does not make sense, Nissan and Toyota should merge their mid-size pickups in the US and rest of the world into one common design, at least share the same cabs.
    Nissan is not making any money... if they do decide to make this frontier a global model, they will save a lot of money in R&D.

chances of this being a global model..... i surely hope it becomes so.
    Last edited by StockEngine; July 11th, 2020 at 06:48 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

That frontier may not be shared its platform with the global version the nissan navara np300. This is just like the toyota tacoma which is sold only in north american markets.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    That frontier may not be shared its platform with the global version the nissan navara np300. This is just like the toyota tacoma which is sold only in north american markets.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

The current frontier in the US is 1854mm wide. Its wheelbase is 3200mm. The taco is 1890mm wide. The USDM colorado is 1887mm.

If it grows to 1875-1900mm it will be as wide as the new dmax/bt50.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Sino dito maingay brakes? Hindi siya brake noise. Ibang tunog. Parang nangalawang na bakal. Eeeek eeeek. Kahit di tumatakbo pag apakan mo preno eeek eeek sa ilalim.

Parang tunog spring. Di kaya sa rear brake shoes ang tunog? Pero mukhang sa ilalim ang tunog eh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    https://www.carscoops.com/2020/07/20...e-we-know/amp/

I hope the next NP300 facelift looks like the 2022 Frontier...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Hello po. Has anyone here tried installing/upgrading the rear coil springs to improve load bearing capacity for the navara? Mine is still in stock form pero plano ko sanang gamitin pang delivery sa proposed bigasan business namin once matapos ko kontrata ko dito sa abroad this year. Salamat po sa makakatulong