New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i wouldnt mind the MT, but since my wife will also drive it sometimes, i opted for the AT. anyway there's a manual mode if i want to play with it.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    May I ask what the FC of the 7AT is? LED projector na rin ba yung 4x2 7AT? thanks

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    4x2 is H4 halogen only. the fogs are HB11 i think, hindi ko pa sya napapalitan eh. i've only driven mine for a week, so far my FC was 12.75km/L

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    mga boss timing chain ba to oh belt? and about sa maintenance hindi ba nakakatakot i pagawa ang maintenance nito sa labas like sa mga trusted shops naman

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    according to this service manual i found for the YD series engine, its timing chain.

http://www.lospaziodibeppe.it/public.../em-diesel.pdf

according to the dealer, factory recommended oil change is at 10k mark. inspection only on 1k and 5k. and then every 10k thereafter. so as long as nothing breaks, i think maintenance costs should be pretty low.

personally, i only fill up at trusted gas stations to avoid fuel related issues. and i replace the fuel filter ahead of the service schedule, anyway fuel filters are cheap. has worked for me on my 3 other rides (1 starex and 2 D4D toyotas).

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    boss about sa reliability and durability ng navara wala bang mga major concerns about sa department na to na bibigyan ka ng sakit ng ulo kasi same engine pa rin naman to pero upgraded na may dapat bang isipin ang bibili nito?, how about ung timing chain tensioner ano po bang prob nito sa mga previous models ng navara?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    cant really say bro, i've only had it for 3 weeks. i guess just like every other vehicle or brand it has its pros and cons. as long as we follow proper maintenance then that should lessen chances of any unexpected issues.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ptk675 View Post
    cant really say bro, i've only had it for 3 weeks. i guess just like every other vehicle or brand it has its pros and cons. as long as we follow proper maintenance then that should lessen chances of any unexpected issues.
    how's the performance of the engine?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    4x2 is H4 halogen only. the fogs are HB11 i think, hindi ko pa sya napapalitan eh. i've only driven mine for a week, so far my FC was 12.75km/L
    Thanks. Is the 4x4 the only model with projectors?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMABOL KA View Post
    so far so good. ok naman ang response nya, and matipid sa diesel so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    yes i believe so.