New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,284 of 1284
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Stock 174 and 190 hP no problem naman sa ahunan, nasa driver lang yan kasi sinibak na lahat ng nasa unahan.

Yung 7AT matagal mag upshift pero kung relaxed driving lang no problem.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Stock 174 and 190 hP no problem naman sa ahunan, nasa driver lang yan kasi sinibak na lahat ng nasa unahan.

Yung 7AT matagal mag upshift pero kung relaxed driving lang no problem.

Mine has a problem sa ahunan. Ayaw mag downshift to the point na mag stall na, I have to switch to manual to downshift. Im not sure if its the engine or tranny issue, wala namang engine check light.
    I have no problem when driving from start, nag upshift naman when needed. THis is contrary sa mga reklamo ng ibang owners.
    Im not sure if the break in period is adequate, kasi its 1 year old na at 2,000 km palang natakbo. Nasa Cebu kasi ang unit kaya bihira magamit.
    Im planning to drive it to Luzon at ihataw sa SCTEX at TPLEX. at iikot sa Baguio to Vizcaya, maybe this Holy Week.
    I have other diesel SUVs/Van/Pickup , but this Terra is the only one na feeling ko kinakapos sa akyatan, and its not even a Benguet type na akyatan, Lahug to Tops sa Cebu lang.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Mine has a problem sa ahunan. Ayaw mag downshift to the point na mag stall na, I have to switch to manual to downshift. Im not sure if its the engine or tranny issue, wala namang engine check light.
    I have no problem when driving from start, nag upshift naman when needed. THis is contrary sa mga reklamo ng ibang owners.
    If ayaw magdownshift to the point of stalling baka worthwhile parin magscan baka may codes na naka store/active pero hindi nag trigger ng check engine.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Cabin Air Filtre Carbon activated, interchangeable with 27277-4JA0A/B

P190 only. Almost P3k ito sa casa

sak1.jpg

sak2.jpg