New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    uy pwedeng coding car!

but then again, i could get another lancer with repairs included in the 170k budget.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most of them are converted (like Norkis). So better think twice if you are really ready to take the plunge.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's that ^ v one.

The Suzuki van is the Every Van based on the Supercarry.

Both reconditioned. I wouldn't pay more than 100k for a secondhand Micra, but again, I don't know how much they put into restoration or if they're offering warranty.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    True... In Cagayan de Oro, it is being sold for 129K. Saw an Automatic in one of these...

But the problem is, the parts... Is it compatible with the parts of other Nissan models?
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006

This was the donor car for the Verita.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011

The diesel variants of Nissan Micra are Nissan Micra Diesel XV and Nissan Micra Diesel XV Premium. The Nissan Micra diesel is loaded with a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder, 8-valve, SOHC, 1461 cc, common rail powertrain that is capable of developing maximum power of 64 PS at 4000 rpm and 160 nm of highest torque at 2000 rpm with the same 5-speed.
    A rebranded variant of Micra named "Pulse" is sold by Renault in India. It has the same interiors as the Micra though the styling on the exterior is slightly modified. Having same specifications, features and engines as the Micra it's similarly priced.

I've already seen a square-body Nissan Micra made in Spain. Not bad at all, had the same 1.3L engine from the Sentra. But an 1.0L engine is enought for it, providing a reasonable fuel-efficiency. Current generation of the Micra, badged as March in some markets, seems to currently be fitted with an 1.0L engine only in a few export versions made in Mexico, using a Renault engine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The Nissan Micra and Suzuki Minivan