New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Pero if you look at our ORs, binayaran na yung plaka. Ganun din since 2014, may sticker charge sila 50pesos pero walang sticker binibigay. So it begs the question, saan na yung perang yon? 😗

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Sino na nakapagpalit ng headunit? I saw an android unit sa olx, the seller said the steering wheel controls will still work.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Ubos na mga Juke dito.. pinalitan na ng kicks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    already saw one..akala ko nga Juke na pinalitan ng Kicks na emblem

I wonder why Nissan PH never brought the Qashqai in the PH. Meron na ba Kicks dyan sa Pinas? Baka late nanamn ilabas dyan like what they did sa Juke.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fondue View Post
    Hi guys!

I'm thinking of purchasing my first car for personal use and as of now I'm really confused haha. The car would be primarily for getting around Metro Manila with occasional long drives here and there. I personally prefer mid-sized cars (nothing too big or too small). As of now, my choices are: Nissan Juke, Subaru XV, Honda HR-V. I'm leaning towards the Juke although that's primarily because I like it the best visually haha. I'm also open to other suggestions if there are any. Thanks!
    Personally, I like the Juke for its maneuverability, D-Mode which gives the option to engage Sport, Normal or Eco driving modes, and quirky styling. Can't say much about your other choices coz I don't have 1st hand experience with them. Try posting in the Car Comparisons thread. You might get more varied reactions and advice from owners of the other vehicles in your short list.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    Personally, I like the Juke for its maneuverability, D-Mode which gives the option to engage Sport, Normal or Eco driving modes, and quirky styling. Can't say much about your other choices coz I don't have 1st hand experience with them. Try posting in the Car Comparisons thread. You might get more varied reactions and advice from owners of the other vehicles in your short list.

Thanks! Right now I narrowed down my choices to the XV and Juke. The Juke's pricing is really tempting though haha.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    If you need more space its the XV. If you need more gas milage its the Juke. Style is relative..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    I own a Juke. Likes: handling, i-con which selects driving mode (normal, sport, economy), styling (though it's a love it or hate it response). Dislikes: lacking pockets behind front seats, not enough holders for the stuff I usually bring around like shades and cellphone. No center armrest. Some features are not the same as stated in the website, i.e. X-CVT tranny as per website but actual units only have regular CVT. You could try posting under the Car Comparison section and get a wider set of responses from owners of the other brands. You might also want to test drive all 3 before you make your final decision.

JackFlash, thanks a lot for the headsup, i've decided to go for the juke, just waiting for the good news from the bank...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi all,

May question lang ako, normal ba na parang hirap/maingay ung makina pag tinatakbo ng 120-160?

Assumption ko ksi since 1.6 na ung makina, smooth and tahimik lang ang byahe.

Tia

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    what was the rpm range during 120-160?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Rpm at 120kph+ can be maintained around 2.3K. Didnt notice naman unsmooth and noisy run.. Not sure about engine at 160kph though i dont go that fast..

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Nissan Juke :)