New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jefbuan View Post
    im planning to sell my 2012 kia sportage here in saudi..dami na kasi kalampag..and im considering juke or ecosports..howabout 2nd row space?mga bata 10 6 4 ages lng nman pasahero ko and my wife sits on my side..
    Shocks need changing. stab links. Easy repair imo.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jepoy1002 View Post
    Consumption of mine is at 10.8 kms/liter... Believe me wen i say I'm driving it at 40% super traffic, 40% normal city driving (non rush hour) and the remaining 20% is I'm the king of the road. Parang ahas na mabilis na, sumisingit pa... Liit kasi kaya enjoy. Hehe! I previously computed 11.3kms / liter during my 1st week though la masyado traffic when I drove that time. Paiba-iba rin talaga ng konti since 8.2kms/l naman consumption ko the other time pero tukod ako ng matagal sa daan dat time. Eco mode and normal mode ung driving ko. Seldom use the sports mode. May factor din sa FC ung driving habits kaya it varies.
    Ok na sakin kahit 8 to 9 km/l lang. Sa test drive, super liksi nya, ang gaan dalhin, kaya nag down na rin ako.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    This is a 2011 model internationally, is this due for replacement soon?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jepoy1002 View Post
    Consumption of mine is at 10.8 kms/liter... Believe me wen i say I'm driving it at 40% super traffic, 40% normal city driving (non rush hour) and the remaining 20% is I'm the king of the road. Parang ahas na mabilis na, sumisingit pa... Liit kasi kaya enjoy. Hehe! I previously computed 11.3kms / liter during my 1st week though la masyado traffic when I drove that time. Paiba-iba rin talaga ng konti since 8.2kms/l naman consumption ko the other time pero tukod ako ng matagal sa daan dat time. Eco mode and normal mode ung driving ko. Seldom use the sports mode. May factor din sa FC ung driving habits kaya it varies.
    wala akong nabasa na may fuel calculator ang juke, meron ba? i think ecosport titanium has.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I computed mine manually, meron din ung juke kung ilang lilers per 100 kms den calculate mo na lng.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    You guys can use fuelly or fuelio app for android/ios. Easier to track fc and overall monthly/annual costs

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezvive View Post
    wala akong nabasa na may fuel calculator ang juke, meron ba? i think ecosport titanium has.
    Meron, it's in the fancy LCD display in the center console. The geek in me loves that multipurpose screen of the Juke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    This is a 2011 model internationally, is this due for replacement soon?
    Well, technically, this is the 2015 model. Quite different from the 2011 model after the facelift.

The second-generation will most probably come out in the US by 2017 as a 2018 model.

So I guess, the Juke will still be new in the Philippines a good three years from now?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's actually the same model, that's why it's called a facelift.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Meron, it's in the fancy LCD display in the center console. The geek in me loves that multipurpose screen of the Juke.
    I computed mine manually, meron din ung juke kung ilang lilers per 100 kms den calculate mo na lng.
    noted on this. thanks

Nissan Juke :)