New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    itong juke lang talaga up to now ang ganda pa din design mukhang brand new every year hindi tumatanda itsura.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    itong juke lang talaga up to now ang ganda pa din design mukhang brand new every year hindi tumatanda itsura.
    it's like the old VW beetle...
    "never in style, never out of style."
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by troytin20 View Post
    Hello! Aside sa casa, where can we get OEM parts for our nissan juke? Nawawala kasi lamig ng aircon ng unit namin so pinacheck namin sa casa and sabi need daw ireplace auxiliary fan kaso medyo malaki aabutin kaya try pa namin mag canvass sa iba. Thanks sa mga sasagot!
    Hmmm when I still had my Xtrail, I used to to buy from Nisparts in Banawe. Check them out baka meron sila for Juke.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    [QUOTE=PonkanNaPonkan;2893557]Hello Juke owners,

Has anyone experienced any electrical, aircon or overheating issues with the Juke?

I’ve read bad user comments about the juke sa review ng topgear, sa comment section.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/drives/rev...t-a44-20160506

Also sabi sa review sobrang noticeable daw ung rubber band effect sa acceleration ng juke. Sa mga naka test drive na and current owners is this true? Deal breaker?

How does the Juke’s CVT compared to other CVTs? I own a Honda City VX and I can say that the rubber band effect is there but it’s tolerable.

confirmed po ba over-heating for 2016 to 2019? planning to get a second-hand po kze . salamat po sa sasagot,

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    [QUOTE=sentra98;3243418]
    Quote Originally Posted by PonkanNaPonkan View Post
    Hello Juke owners,

Has anyone experienced any electrical, aircon or overheating issues with the Juke?

I’ve read bad user comments about the juke sa review ng topgear, sa comment section.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/drives/rev...t-a44-20160506

Also sabi sa review sobrang noticeable daw ung rubber band effect sa acceleration ng juke. Sa mga naka test drive na and current owners is this true? Deal breaker?

How does the Juke’s CVT compared to other CVTs? I own a Honda City VX and I can say that the rubber band effect is there but it’s tolerable.

confirmed po ba over-heating for 2016 to 2019? planning to get a second-hand po kze . salamat po sa sasagot,
    Stick with the honda

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...icks-soon.html

"But one model we're anticipating for the Philippine market is the Kicks, a subcompact crossover that would effectively replace the Juke. Now we have a good indicator: Nissan made some changes to the lineup on their homepage."

Bye bye Juke ......

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...icks-soon.html

"But one model we're anticipating for the Philippine market is the Kicks, a subcompact crossover that would effectively replace the Juke. Now we have a good indicator: Nissan made some changes to the lineup on their homepage."

Bye bye Juke ......
    With the same CVT?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hehe mukhang matagal nang out of circulation si Juke. But just in case someone encountered the same issue:...

My 2016 Juke, has had no issues till now. Intermittently, the car shakes (lightly) for about a second while in idle. Not sure if it emanates from the engine. The shake is light, but enough to be felt. Any similar experience with their Juke?

Thanks guys.

Sent from my CPH2043 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Usually pag ganyan, engine supports ang unang suspect.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by waver View Post
    Hehe mukhang matagal nang out of circulation si Juke. But just in case someone encountered the same issue:...

My 2016 Juke, has had no issues till now. Intermittently, the car shakes (lightly) for about a second while in idle. Not sure if it emanates from the engine. The shake is light, but enough to be felt. Any similar experience with their Juke?

Thanks guys.

Sent from my CPH2043 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    basta from idle when on brake or stop, high chance engine support yan.
    But, try mo din check if need lang replace sparkplugs which is the cheaper fix if eto nga yung cause.

Nissan Juke :)