New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hehe sana all variants.. compete yung juke r with lambo

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Most likely yun NA and with turbo yun variant lalabasin dito. Pero ample na yun power ng engine for both variant

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ill be happy with the AWD, turbo and the icon system.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    just saw one * sta. mesa

eye catching, ganda ng profile.

parang buggy

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    just saw one * sta. mesa

eye catching, ganda ng profile.

parang buggy
    does it look big sir? or about the size of a jimney but with rear doors?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mikop48 View Post
    does it look big sir? or about the size of a jimney but with rear doors?
    it's about the same size as the mitsubishi ASX, it only looks smaller because of it's weird look.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    thats nice then.. i hope its not priced like the asx though..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    it is subcompact size but looks bigger. i already took home one. it was a nearly done deal except my wife not present and the dealer offered me to take it home to try without obligation. it was an fully loaded one for $5k off! black/red leather, heated seats, navigation, icon, sunroof, keyless ignition, etc...it was a fun ride home, unfortunately wife hated it that i have to bring it back. few days later we end up with an IQ

i hope nissan brings the turbo version there, equipped and priced right. if so, the juke will be a hit there as well.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Saw a red Nissan Juke last night

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MXFX View Post
    it is subcompact size but looks bigger. i already took home one. it was a nearly done deal except my wife not present and the dealer offered me to take it home to try without obligation. it was an fully loaded one for $5k off! black/red leather, heated seats, navigation, icon, sunroof, keyless ignition, etc...it was a fun ride home, unfortunately wife hated it that i have to bring it back. few days later we end up with an IQ

i hope nissan brings the turbo version there, equipped and priced right. if so, the juke will be a hit there as well.
    IQ thats a toyota right? we dont have that here either..

top gear news said that Nissan is about to release the almera soon.the sylphy and a new xtrail was announced but no mention of the juke yet... perhaps because it will be an import and not made in the Sta rosa plant?

"About four months after the Almera's launch, Junia revealed, NMPI will introduce the Sylphy compact sedan, which many believe to be the next-generation Sentra."

Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Nissan Juke :)