New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Di ko trip ng interior ng Juke. Looks cheap to me.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    woah.. bakit nawala steering wheel switches.... but im ok with it as long as i have the turbo,AWD and ICON system

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Saw a brown one sa may Sanctuario de San Antonio. Naka blue plates din. Maganda in a quirky kind of way.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    shopping for a small ride and just did a test drive last week. the fun factor is no hype. i tried normal (ok), eco (for a second), then sport mode. everything tightened and the turbo got extra eager. the icon feature is neat and the packaging is impressive for the price (all alloy wheels, mid package gets icon and can have navigation, subwoofer and sunroof, etc.) the rear seats are tight as expected since the juke is subcompact. i have to try this with my kid's seat for easy placement and entry/exit.

the design ideas are interesting (rally, motorcycle, z rear look, etc.). im still mixed with the styling, but driving it nearly sold it for me. the more i research, the more im liking this oddball. its like my shrunken fx with a little too much steroids . i have to do another test drive and checkout a sapphire black exterior and black/red leather interior.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MXFX View Post
    shopping for a small ride and just did a test drive last week. the fun factor is no hype. i tried normal (ok), eco (for a second), then sport mode. everything tightened and the turbo got extra eager. the icon feature is neat and the packaging is impressive for the price (all alloy wheels, mid package gets icon and can have navigation, subwoofer and sunroof, etc.) the rear seats are tight as expected since the juke is subcompact. i have to try this with my kid's seat for easy placement and entry/exit.

the design ideas are interesting (rally, motorcycle, z rear look, etc.). im still mixed with the styling, but driving it nearly sold it for me. the more i research, the more im liking this oddball. its like my shrunken fx with a little too much steroids . i have to do another test drive and checkout a sapphire black exterior and black/red leather interior.
    Sir, where were you able to test drive? and would you mind sharing with us the prices and trims available? was the test drive unit AWD?

Thanks in advance

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    this was here in california. i think the juke has been out 1 or 2 years ago since there were used 2011's around. as far as i recall, the s package starts under $20k, sv package around $22k, and, sl around $24k. the one i drove was fwd sv with navigation, upgraded rockford fosgate speakers and subwoofer, and sunroof. i took home a $21k price quote and also found i can get a fully loaded sl now for about $22.5k. very tempting.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    anyone have updates on the price and specs or release date of this?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mikop48 View Post
    anyone have updates on the price and specs or release date of this?
    no one can really tell until it comes out or nissan philippines anounce the price for it, anyway my guesstimate would be aroun 1.1M-1.4M and of course it would be stripped down compared to the US version of it.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    baka ito lumabas sa market natin hehe

Nissan Juke-R First Drive – Review – Car and Driver

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Negative yan, juke R yan

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Nissan Juke :)