New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 86 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Kailan kaya maglalabas ng juke dito sa philippines?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    medyo nawi-weirdohan lang ako sa face nya... di mo alam kung ano yung headlight... parang alangan...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Never yata. Kung yun Versa wala nga. Di tayo kasama sa global plan ng Nissan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Very soon, this year ang schedule ng labas ng juke and some other new vehicles

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    According to the SA from Nissan Gallery QA, this will be launched next month. Already saw it in Baguio last week when it was being tested together with the new Nissan Urvan 2.5 twin cam

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i was able to drive one because my cousin owns one abroad, fun little car.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    That's good news if it were true. But I feel the Qashqai or the Xtrail CVT 2L will sell more here than the Juke. The Juke is just too small for me.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    i hope the price will be right and they bring in the 1.6 turbo awd.

this will be my next purchase if they do!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    That's good news if it were true. But I feel the Qashqai or the Xtrail CVT 2L will sell more here than the Juke. The Juke is just too small for me.
    if this comes to our shores and priced 1.2-1.3 range i think it will sell better than the XV, ASX, SX4
    we have a good market naman for small crossovers with 4x4. hindi lang bumenta ASX kasi for the price better get something bigger na.

i read from the other threads that the XV wait list is 178 na! basta they should bring in the turbo AWD!

come on nissan wake up!!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Saw a white one with blue plates roaming around Makati and Pasig. It looks "weird" to say the least. But if priced right I think it will sell. Competition is always good

Page 1 of 86 123451151 ... LastLast
Nissan Juke :)