New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It is confirmed that the Nissan GT-R will be released locally. If JPEPA rules apply, the Godzilla might be priced around 5M.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...ine-debut.html

2. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    the GT-R is the only new nissan that looks good... all other nissan cars now would have looked better if they were released 10 years ago!

so far i've only seen 2 GT-Rs in my life, hopefully if they released it here i would see one on a daily basis Nissan GT-R to be released locally (if i sacrifice 7 years worth of food and bills that is...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    They are a few import GT-Rs within BF Homes. There is even one person within the same area I live who has an AMS-tuned GT-R which is rated at 950hp.

A friend was offered by Autohub (official local dealer) a new GT-R for 7M. He thinks it's a bit pricey for what the GT-R costs in the US.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    7.4m to be exact. Drool worthy car......Until i saw a blue Aventador yesterday hehe . Was coming from some real estate launch infront of shangri la (the circle) when i saw it. My jaw is still on the floor. Sorry for the OT post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ For 1M less, I guess I can consider the Challenger Hellcat with its badass looks and whopping power & torque. 6M would have been a more reasonable price for the GT-R.

However, any Lambo is a sure head-turner. If only I could afford, I'd get myself a Huracan, in bright lime green color.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    950HP? Dapat mag-rent ka ng isang airport runaway nyan just to test it here

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    950HP? Dapat mag-rent ka ng isang airport runaway nyan just to test it here
    He brought it to Clark Speedway to test it on the track. Plus some early morning speed runs in SCTEX that is way, way beyond the speed limit.

That colorful guy in BF Homes sure know his cars. He drives daily a BMW 530D, plus a few weekend cars like the WRX STi, BRZ, and the AMS-tuned GT-R.

He told me he opted for the more livable AMS tuning package of 950HP as AMS can modify the GT-R to its monster AMS Alpha12 model rated at 1200hp. He got the whole package for 8M including the mods and freight which was a lot better than the 7M offered to him (back in 2013) for a stock GT-R from a local gray-market importer.
    Last edited by Egan101; September 6th, 2016 at 11:33 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It is confirmed that the Nissan GT-R will be released locally. If JPEPA rules apply, the Godzilla might be priced around 5M.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...ine-debut.html
    Wow im so excited for that

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    He brought it to Clark Speedway to test it on the track. Plus some early morning speed runs in SCTEX that is way, way beyond the speed limit.

That colorful guy in BF Homes sure know his cars. He drives daily a BMW 530D, plus a few weekend cars like the WRX STi, BRZ, and the AMS-tuned GT-R.

He told me he opted for the more livable AMS tuning package of 950HP as AMS can modify the GT-R to its monster AMS Alpha12 model rated at 1200hp. He got the whole package for 8M including the mods and freight which was a lot better than the 7M offered to him (back in 2013) for a stock GT-R from a local gray-market importer.
    AMS GT-R... now there's one butt-ugly supercar I wouldn't mind trying out!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    AMS GT-R... now there's one butt-ugly supercar I wouldn't mind trying out!
    If I do encounter him again in the usual carwash shop within our area, I will tell him that Niky Tamayo of TopGearPH would like to try his monster ride.

By the way, there is another guy who frequents the same carwash shop who has a special edition Mustang (circa 2012-2013 model). It comes with the Super Snake logo on the rear, 20" rims, Cosworth intakes, and a manual tranny. What a sick ride!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast