New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If I do encounter him again in the usual carwash shop within our area, I will tell him that Niky Tamayo of TopGearPH would like to try his monster ride.

By the way, there is another guy who frequents the same carwash shop who has a special edition Mustang (circa 2012-2013 model). It comes with the Super Snake logo on the rear, 20" rims, Cosworth intakes, and a manual tranny. What a sick ride!
    Manual? So it was a grey import?

I think Paulo Subido did a shoot with someone with a Super Snake... a 750 hp monster... I met the guy when we did the Mustang Run at the airport... unfortunately, his Snake didn't have the speed limiter defeated, so it got to top speed ridiculously fast, but was still limited to "just" 250 km/h or so.

I am willing to buy AMS guy's gas and beer.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Official launching in 2016 PIMS...

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...ilippines.html

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    7.35M ... any takers?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    7.35M ... any takers?
    even with JPEPA???

sa panaginip ko nalang

Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    even with JPEPA???

sa panaginip ko nalang

Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk
    they have to make a profit...?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Grey market GT-R is also around 7M. Of course Nissan wouldn't price it any lower than that. Nissan GT-R to be released locally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Saving saving saving ... but the waiting list is really long. More than 200 people are in-line already waiting for their units....

Our car club viber group is always talking about this car. Truly super car performance on a 'budget'

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by EQAddict; September 15th, 2016 at 07:53 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    You can wait in line for the GT-R or get something else. Maybe a 700hp muscle car in a Dodge Challenger Hellcat for 6.3M. Or you can join in on the raves and awe that new BMW M2 offer to its owners.

However, there's no replacement for a Godzilla. It is still the king of Japanese performance cars.
    Last edited by Egan101; September 15th, 2016 at 10:32 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Awd makes the biggest difference. Dont get me wrong. If you have the skill and the road....RWD offers lots of fun. But with our roads and my foot....awd is so much better.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Our car club (Mustang Enthusiasts Philippines) went to the launching of the GT-R at Nissan Quezon Avenue. We were invited by Willy Tee Ten. I must say that the GT-R is truly a wonder and a beast on it's own. Willy and NPI's president had us start the engine of the GT-R, it was one of the nicest engine sounds I've heard. Nissan Philippines' president was telling me to buy the GT-R but I told him that I have to save funds for it and work work work. Would be a nice addition to our Mustang. Some of us in our Mustang group (EQAddict included I think) are also in the line to buy the GT-R

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast