New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Cindy, it could have been a blessing in disguise that you were not able to have that test drive and go for other options.
    As for me, I owned a Nissan Serena QRV-U '03, manual Transmission model, first owner ako. It is a very reliable family multipurpose van. Very good engine response even when fully loaded, including luggages, travelling to Albay-Manila. Very good suspension and handling.
    If I may look at the Grand Livina, it is quite small for doing long trips with the family on board and with full luggages. But it is more economical doing city driving and going on shopping.
    Hope you to be happy with your next ride.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hi Ms. Cindy,

Better to look or try other dealers. Isolated case lang yan sa dealer po IMO.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    malas naman ng makakakuha ng unit na pinapaginamit sa pang test drive while sira yung tunay na test drive vehicle nila.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    :hysterical:

At highway speeds ? Hahaha. And you're only allowed for less than a kilometer ? How stupid can they get. :rofl:

Better send this forum link to their email and let them read your complaint and make them sorry for not " allowing " you to purchase their vehicle which I don't see often on the road. Probably it's that crappy or their dealers are the ones who's stupid and incompetent. hahaha.
    +1.....kalokong test drive na yan!

baka naman gusto ng nissan phils itest un 0-100 kung ilang seconds abutin tapos preno then start ulit then paulit ulit lang within a kilometer. nyahaha!

nissan what?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Nissan Grand Livina Test Drive Very Dissappointed